Who has made the peanut butter cookies off here

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 8:22pm
the ones with no flour. Are they nice!
I have found 3x 1 kilo jars at the back of my pantry and no one likes it- typical!.

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 8:23pm
or what can I make with it, any ideas!

kamitchell, Feb 1, 9:57pm
I've made them, they are quite nice.I don't find they keep very well, so don't make a heap of them at one time

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 10:15pm
Thanks, I found another one with flour and choc chips, so may try that one out.

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 10:18pm
But in saying that no one likes it, next month, I will be asked to get some again. Fickle, fickle children

elliehen, Feb 1, 10:21pm
vintagekitty.make these!If you can't be bothered with the fiddly chocolate part, you could leave them as is or just dip them in chocolate with your fingers to do a half-coat.

NATASJA'S PEANUT BUTTER BALLS

Combine:
1 cup extra-chunky peanut butter
1 cup rice bubbles
1 cup sifted icing sugar
3 Tablespoons soft butter

Mix very well and roll into small balls.Put into fridge to chill for several hours.

Melt 375gm chocolate melts (instead I use 1 large block Whittaker's Dark Ghana 72% cocoa solids, to offset the sweetness)

Bring water to boil in saucepan, take off heat, fit bowl with broken chocolate on top, but don't let the bowl touch the water. Stir till melted - about 4 minutes.

Dip chilled balls in chocolate and put on baking paper. Chill in fridge, and keep stored there.

Notes:
+ I used a jar of Pic's salted peanut butter.
+ Extra roasted peanuts (optional)
+ Always use good quality chocolate, not compound stuff

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 10:30pm
oohhhI will and luck will have it- all the ingred's as well. Only choc melts though. Oh and only smooth peanut butter . OK!

elliehen, Feb 1, 10:33pm
All perfectly OK.smooth and melts will work just fine.

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 10:33pm
Super!, yum will do.

dibble35, Feb 1, 11:53pm
If its the same recipe as i have then the peanut butter biscuits are yummy. P.Nut butter, egg, brown sugar, choc chips. They dont keep terribly well, seem to get quite soft, but forfew days they are fine

bev00, Mar 18, 11:25am
Here is one with flour
Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup melted butter
½ cup peanut butter
1 egg
1½ cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
Method
1. Combine sugars.
2. Add melted butter and lightly beaten egg. Mix well.
3. Gradually add sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
4. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a greased tray, flattening with a fork.
5. Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 160°C.

two recipes without flour
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Crispy Biscuits

• 1 cup Crunchy/smooth Peanut Butter
• 3/4 cup castor sugar
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips

Method
1. Beat the Crunchy Peanut Butter and sugar together in a bowl. Mix in the beaten egg.
2. Work in the chocolate chips. The mixture will be quite stiff.
3. Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on a well-greased baking tray. Flatten firmly with a fork.
4. Bake at 180oC for 15-18 minutes until the biscuits are cooked and lightly browned. Transfer to a cake rack to cool and then keep in an airtight container.

Peanut-Chocolate Flourless Cookies
Ingredients
Makes 24
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 large egg (lightly beaten), 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until well combined. Stir in 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts.
2. With moistened hands, roll dough, about 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, into balls. Place 2 inches apart on two baking sheets.
3. Bake until cookies are golden and puffed, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through. Cool 5 minutes on sheets; transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.

single one
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookie The 5 Minute
An Original Recipe by Not Quite Nigella
Makes 1 single cookie
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1.5 tablespoon white sugar (it will give it more crunch than caster or superfine sugar)
• 2-3 teaspoons peanut butter (approximately, I used a knife I admit)
• 1/3 to 1/2 of a beaten egg
• 2 tablespoons plain flour
• tiny pinch of salt
• small dash of vanilla extract
• 3 Hershey’s Kisses
1. Melt the butter in the microwave on short 20 second 50% bursts so that it is not sizzling but merely just melted. Mix this along with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Line a plate with a square of parchment. Shape the dough into a cookie shape and place on the parchment.
The microwave time is always the tricky part as each microwave is different. cook it on 100% power for 60 seconds if you like the softer texture. Ii you like a crispy cookie microwave it on 100% for another 30 seconds. The chocolate is the part that may burn from cooking it too long so just be careful not to put it in microwave too long. Leave to cool for a few minutes as it will continue to cook upon cooling.
Quote pam.delilah (537 ) 6:33 pm, Mon 4 Oct #3

Quotejessie981 (51 )5:17 pm, Fri 18 Mar #2
thanx for the suggestions but as far as i can make out the ingredients i listed are all that are in this thing

Quotelofty010247 (75 )5:21 pm, Fri 18 Mar #3
Found this on Cooks.com
NO BAKE CHINESE NOODLE COOKIES
2 (6 oz.) pkgs. chocolate chips
1 c. peanut butter
2 sm. cans Chinese noodles
1 c. miniature marshmallows
1/2 c. chopped nuts
Melt chocolate and peanut butter in double boiler. Pour over marshmallows, noodles and nuts. Toss until noodles are covered. Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper.

Quotefourz (138 )5:45 pm, Fri 18 Mar #4

bev00, Dec 9, 10:38am
Peanut Butter Cookies

100 butter
50g Demerara sugar
50g caster sugar
100g crunchy peanut butter
1 egg
100g flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
50g salted peanuts

Heat oven to 190C. Line baking sheet.

Cream butter & sugars, add egg, peanut butter and most of the peanuts.

Sift dry ingredients and add. Roll into about 18 balls (large tab), put on baking sheet and flatten slightly. Scatter over remaining peanuts and bake 8 – 10 min until dry on top. Should still be slightly moist in centres. Cool slightly before transferring to rack.

Quotedavidt4 (202 )3:56 pm, Sat 10 Dec #2
Jo seagar's one. easy as. The original recipe says 1 cup sugar, I found it a bit sweet so cut it back to 3/4 cup, but try to your taste.

Easy Peasy Crunchy Peanut Butter Biscuits
1 cup crunchy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
1 egg

Preheat the oven to 170degC
Line a baking tray with baking paper, and spray the paper with cooking spray or grease the paper well with butter or margarine.

Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix or beat well together until combined.
Place rolled balls of mixture onto the tray and flatten with a wet fork, leaving plenty of room between each biscuit as the biscuits spread a lot.

Cook for 15-20mins until light golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove from the paper and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.

* Biscuits will crisp
as they cool down*

Quotekinna54 (205 )6:31 pm, Sat 10 Dec #3

wildflower, Dec 10, 3:02am
If you're on a protein kick, I alter the no flour peanut butter biscuit to 1 c peanut butter, 2 eggs and 1/4 cup protein powder and bake 15 min at 180 deg.I freeze them then so can just a couple out as needed.

guest, Apr 6, 7:03am
5nMRjr swypjssxrruh