Tupperware Icing thing - is it any good?

blueskyday, Jan 26, 7:06pm
I am considering buying the Tupperware Icing thing!Is it any good!Thanks

makespacenow, Jan 26, 7:13pm
The one for kids! How much is it! There are similiar available in stevens at a fraction of the cost.bought one cuisinpro for $20 in sale they have couple of different brands.kids love it and it is easy.
For writing they sell an icing pen.again easy and inexpensive.way cheaper than tupperware and does the same job.

missy11, Jan 26, 7:19pm
ive got the regular sized one (not the kids one) from tupperware, it is super easy for doing 'dots' around the bottom of iced cakes, and for icing cupcakes with big swirls.the tips are not exactly 'fine' so i wouldnt use it for writing

blueskyday, Jan 27, 1:48am
Thanks for that.I am not sure of Tupperware prices but I will definitely check out Stephens. Glad it is a worth having.

sarahb5, Jan 27, 1:57am
The squeezie one!Bought one, tried it once and sold it on here - only really works if you completely fill it and I found it very hard to squeeze with any accuracy - have gone back to the normal bag or "syringe"

katalin2, Jan 27, 2:58am
Love the squeezie one- daughter has one, great for filling with whipped cream and doing all kinds of clever things with it. Also great for cupcakes- intend getting one myself when she moves out.

mumto3, Jan 28, 3:05am
I have some cupcake decorating stuff listed if you are interested