What is a runny egg, and how is it different to

Page 2 / 2
pickles7, Jan 8, 5:57am
loldid that happen when you passed it on!

pickles7, Jan 8, 5:58am
nuts! they are Duck EGGS

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:00am
The only time you will see green arround a yolk is ,,,when you over cook boiled eggs and smash them.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:00am
More spliff pickles, quickly. I have to stop breathing the fumes because I'm becoming confused. Uli is being accused of not saying something she very clearly said, namely, that an when an egg is hard boiled the yolk goes very dry and pale yellow. Well isn't that the truth! Then she said "often with a green/blue ring around the yolk where it meets the white". THEN she said, she knew that but obviously other posters don't.

I can see nothing contradictory in any of her statements. Please explain what you are getting at.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:04am
You gotta stop giving it to me to pass on. I'm a very sensitive soul and I succumb very easily. I think I'm hoovering out the strong stuff by some form of remote osmosis and passing on a much weakened product because while I'm getting confused everyone else is becoming unhappy.

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:06am
My recipe for cooking a chicken in cider, that could be more beneficial than spliff.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:07am
I thought more from an Irish shop. Nothing like the shamrock and Guinness to turn things green, eh! Well the last time I drank Guinness, I turned green but I ain't no egg.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:08am
Quick. Drink the cider. Throw away the chicken.

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:10am
Don't drink then, that is there problem. They are combining.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:13am
ah task it thas combinning ish baad!

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:13am
Husband is wet. lol he told me the chicken he is cooking, is cooked. Said it must have been a cock, it didn't take long to cook. He didn't cook it in cider though.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:22am
Ah. Coq au vin without the vin.

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:26am
skinny thing, Son wasgiven it yesterday. He won't eat road kill. We scored.

buzzy110, Jan 8, 6:29am
Getting road kill on the Auckland motorway system is a recipe for becoming road kill yourself. I'm not brave at all.

pickles7, Jan 8, 6:42am
Father is devouring it all, that was salvageable.
lol, funny soft egg, there wasn't any eggs in this bird.