Rice Salad dressing recipes please

courtney2004, Jan 7, 3:10am
I am looking fora rice salad dressing recipe osmething that will last a couple of days in the fridge would be great any egg ! they must be cooked first tho.
I put walnuts, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, spring onion, silver beet (for colour) and grated carrot normally

summah63, Jan 7, 4:55am
This is from the lefthand message board. Under keyword put rice salad dressing. Under date posted put last year. More there

Dressing Mix

4 Tblsp soya sauce
2 Tblsp lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil (more if needed)
1 clove of crushed garlic

Cook rice - cool

Mix dressing mix with everything.

This can be made the day before. But if you do then leave out the cashew nuts and parsley. This you add before serving.

Enjoy

r-mvz (283 )3:25 pm, Thu 3 Nov

rainrain1, Jan 7, 4:59am
hard to understand what you mean by any egg!

This is my favourite ever dressing, I use it on a lot of salads
Annabel Whites Dressing
Mix together:-Juice of 1 lemon, zest of half a lemon, 1/2tsp minced garlic, 1 heaped tsp Dijon mustard (any will do,)2Tblsp apple syrup (or use 1Tblsp runny honey,) 2Tblsp chopped parsley, salt and pepper, 2 Tbsp garlic aioli (or a spoonful of a good mayo) thin all out witholive oil- you will need about 1/4 to 1/3 cup.Put all in jar with lid and shake to mix.
Keeps for a week in fridge

lizab, Jan 7, 6:44am
Two tbsp each of: soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil and white wine vinegar. 1 tbsp brown sugar. Clove of garlic and a knob of fresh ginger both grated. My daughter loves this dressing on a rice salad.

molly37, Jan 7, 8:11am
We have been addicted to rice salad since i found my recipe on this site. Cooked rice, celery, tinned kernal corn, chopped peppers, raisins, chopped apricots, pine nuts, whatever you want really. mix 1/4 cup oil, 1/4 cup soya sauce/ 1 tsp of curry powder and 2 desertspoons brown sugar, mix together and stir through. Its so delicious.