Cake decorators can you help pls

kinna54, Jan 5, 4:09am
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me where I can buy Disney fairy figurines. My granddaughter wants a disney fairy theme birthdaycake, and nana has been given the task. Bday is on Sunday, which ddoesn't give me a lot of time.AAh! TIA

pheebs1, Jan 5, 4:27am
BARBIE as Elina Fairytopia Mermaidia
trade me finishes in 16 hours buy now $10

cgvl, Jan 5, 10:32am
cake speciality shop, one that does decorating.
Here in Wanganui there is a place called cake connections in Putiki Drive, they have an amazing array of stuff and will also make to order decorations. I got a patchwork centre piece for my MIL birthday cake recently and it was beautiful and not overly expensive either.

rchelley, Jan 5, 9:52pm
I just used disney fairy figurines from farmers (about $8 for 2) for the last fairy castle cake that I made for Miss 5's birthday last year.Hope you find something in time.

kinna54, Jan 6, 8:17am
Thank you all. I have found them! Some bigger ones at Farmers, and some really tiny ones in of all things those eggshell toy machines outside the supermarket!
Glad I am not doing the icing, I have a pic of what granddie has envisaged, and Nana's old hands justaren't up to it anymore.
Mummy will have to do that job, under nana's guidance, if requested. Team work here.
I am making the cakes tho, she has requested the yummy choccy one (the evorotorua special.) Had to make it in 3 tins to get the shapes for the design, 3rd cake in the oven now. God this takes me back to my catering days!
Thanks again for the help.

evorotorua, Jan 13, 1:40am
Hi kinna, did you take some photos! I would love to see what the final product looked like.