Merry Christmas everyone

griffo4, Dec 24, 6:09pm
l just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope all your baking turns out perfect and you all have a lovely day with family and friends

Thank you also to all who have posted some fabulous recipes l have got a fridge full of things l have made from recipes on here and l have gained so much confidence with my cooking now, something l never thought l would achieve

Merry Christmas
Michelle

fifie, Dec 24, 6:44pm
Thank you,have a lovely day , enjoy all your goodies you have made, andNO cooking tomorrow lol, Merry Christmas.

cookessentials, Dec 24, 10:24pm

lodgelocum, Dec 24, 10:33pm
Merry Christmas everyone, have a safe and happy time.

griffo4, Dec 25, 6:17am
Had a lovely lunch and now chilling tonight as we are still full after lunch
and some still left over for tomorrow
My ham cooked in gingerale(a recipe from here) tastes so good and our daughter cooked hers in it as well and said hers was so nice as well she was so proud of herself as she would not have done it normally and she has started using recipes off here as well

cookessentials, Dec 25, 6:28am
Well done. I did a pork,prune and pistachio terrine which i cooked last night in a bain marie and we had it sliced, cold at lunch time with jersey beens from the garden and fresh garden salad. I have tarte tatin pastry chilling in the fridge and I am about to make a fresh apricot tarte tatin which we did not bother to have at lunch time,but will have for supper.