Help lost Chicken Enchilada recipe

shop-a-holic, Apr 2, 8:43pm
Yes; that's the general way :-) Ingredients can vary in your tortilla.
For years DH grumbled about pulled cooked chicken being too dry when I made them, so now I use uncooked chicken tenderloins. What a difference fresh cooked chicken makes.Bake in oven for 40 mins. Serve on a bed of mexican rice.

co-creations, Apr 21, 11:20am
the book was from a series the tasty kitchen quick 'n' easy Italian was the first one and Mexican part 2 came free inside it I bought it at a second hand book sale and my son can't find it anymore and I want the recipe out of it for enchiladas and you make your own wraps as well

shop-a-holic, Apr 21, 11:20am
And you bumped.because!are you looking for alternative Enchiladas!

shop-a-holic, Apr 21, 11:22am
What year was the publication!

co-creations, Apr 21, 11:22am
it was an awesome recipe made it lots of times then lent him the book and now he can't find it always the way and I never thought to copy the recipe down had cheese mixed into the filling as well

co-creations, Apr 21, 11:28am
there doesn't appear to be any date in the Italian one anywhere they are part of 26 parts that came out to complete the collection of quick recipes and dinner party menus from around the world - plus cooking skills and wine know-how, it does however mention Gordon & Gotch as the New Zealand agent

co-creations, Dec 21, 3:51am
Can anyone help me my son has lost my mexican chicken enchilada recipe it tells you how to make the tortillas I remember it used wholemeal flour, and they used cooked chicken shredded, spring onions, green chilli, not sure what else you dip the tortillas in the sauce roll up with chicken place in dish cover with rest of the sauce and then cheese then bake in the oven:(!