Christmas Socials & Drinking

lindylambchops1, Dec 20, 2:12am
I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before . I took a bus home.
I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it from!

lindylambchops1, Dec 20, 2:40am
Well it made me laugh anyway!

nfh1, Dec 20, 3:02am
And me.

I was breathalysed on the way to a function on Friday eveningonly about 6.30 pm - I told many people over the course of the evening and it was interesting to see just how many of the drivers moved to coke or tonic etc.

buzzy110, Dec 20, 3:09am
Lol lindy. An oldie but still a goodie.

samanya, Dec 20, 4:57am
Oldies may have heard it .but I hadn't & I loved it.

tjman, Dec 20, 4:59am
I picked up the bus after you got out.You left the keys in it.

buzzy110, Dec 20, 5:35am
Another oldie but still a goodie.

"How to Find Inner Peace
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.
Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished.
I have managed to finish a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now.
Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss. An tel um,u blody luvum.! Xxx"

lindylambchops1, Dec 20, 5:51am
LMAO!Love it!Thanks for sharing.

samanya, Dec 20, 6:00am
An oldie but a goodie.

iman007, Dec 20, 7:27am
ya got me right til the end, very good