those yummy hokey pokey biscuits....

macandrosie, Mar 30, 6:34am
I've looked at dozens of recipes of hokey pokey biscuits but they are all very similar. I really like the biscuits that are made @ the New World bakeries? Any ideas what their secret is?

angeldrawers, Mar 30, 7:07am
It comes from a bag. lol
I think its simalar to the binn inn type of hokey pokey biscuits. Its like a premix bag with hokey pokey drops or something. Quite yummy! !

chazza78, Mar 30, 7:12am
it's a Gilmores mixture and really yummy, cost about $60 for a 20kg sack of it so would last you a lifetime lol

pr1ncesswst, Mar 30, 7:47am
it's not gilmours mix where i work it's not even a biscuit mix that they are made from.

harrislucinda, Mar 30, 8:17am
I haveanicerecipeifyou want

johne21, Mar 30, 8:27am
Yes please harrislucinda... Thanks

macandrosie, Mar 30, 8:50am
that would be great harrislucinda! thanks so much!

harrislucinda, Mar 30, 8:55am
sorryjustlookeditginger nutsihave

harrislucinda, Dec 18, 7:46am
willputupbothhokey pokey, 3ozbutter1/2cup sugar1tlbspmilk1tblspgolden syrup1tsp baking soda1cupflourwarmmilksyrupaddsoda, beatsugarandbutter, addto liquidthenadd1cupflour rollintosmallballsflattenthebake180deg10 to15min dontovercook

gingernuts100 grmbutter225grmsugar1egg1tblspgolden syrup250 flour1tspbakingsoda3tspginger powdercreambutterandsugaraddegggolden syrupflourand thenginger andsodaputsmallballsonto trayandflattendownwithsome thingsmalldipped in coldwaterthismakescracklesbake 180deguntilgolden