Chocolate covered coffee beans, best beans to use!

wilson16, Dec 17, 6:24pm
Has anyone done this. I'm thinking a mild bean may be best because they are so intense.
Made my own chrystallized ginger which is very hot, so will do somechocolate coated too.
And I thought of those bottled cherries from the supermarket, if I drain them very well.
All other suggestions and advicegratefully recieved from all you good people.

prawn_whiskas, Dec 17, 8:35pm
Any bean that takes your fancy really!I find the chocolate is more important, the cocoa % needs to match what ever bean you are using.

elliehen, Dec 18, 2:24am
I'm liking your suggestion of chocolate-coating the boozy cherries :)

wilson16, Dec 18, 5:20am

elliehen, Dec 18, 6:08am
I saw on a thread here some time ago that someone had taken a packet of ordinary soft fruit jubes and dipped them in chocolate.I'm sure they would go down well.

wilson16, Dec 19, 6:08am
I bought some dried figs and some orange essence prunes today.
Ahhh, forgot the coffee beans.
Can you still buy them loose at the supermarkets or will I have to buy a whole bag!

next-to-normal, Dec 19, 7:18am
french bean good

guest, Jan 11, 5:38am
I dind't know where to find this info then kaboom it was here.

guest, Jan 13, 12:49pm
Just started using your app three days ago and I love it! I'm araeldy super sore so I'm hoping to wake up one day with super flat abs ;)What I would live to see though, is an article on ways and tips to get the most out of Fitfu. Suggestions like how long you should aim for, how to set goals, how often to do them etc. Also..what happens when you reach the last level? Are you planning to offer more levels and exercises in the future?

guest, Jan 14, 7:44pm
Great app, but I miss the way that Crunch Fu divided my reps into sets. The voice coamdnms just seem to stop once my first set is complete with this app. No timer counting down towards the next set.Am I missing something?