Cold Potato Salad

nakinana1, Dec 14, 8:54am
Time is running short for me, am to take a potato salad to a BBQ Sat night, I won't have a lot of time, has anyone got a quick and tasty recipe to help me out, be very grateful, don't want a supermarket one, rather a home made version.

lililambchops, Dec 14, 8:59am
I make this, boil bite size pieces of potato, when cooked cool, then add chopped yellow and red peppers, sliced snow peas, sliced radishes, sliced red onions, or whatever you have. Make a dressing with half jar of mayo, half to 1 tblsp curry and a big teaspoon of grain mustard. Add to potatoes and vege, mix. Toast some sunflower or pumpkin seeds, sprinkle over, add some fresh herbs and it's ready.

sarahb5, Dec 14, 9:01am
Mine is a warm potato salad - just par boil small new potatoes in their skins with a red onion cut into wedges.Drain and roast with a sprig of rosemary and a couple of crushed garlic cloves in olive oil for about 20 minutes.Remove from the oven, tip into your served dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.You can also add pancetta or bacon at the roast stage which you break up when you tip into the serving dish.That's it - simple as that.

nauru, Dec 14, 9:06am
I cook sliced new potatoes and add chopped spring onions, mint and chives. I use honey mustard dressing instead of mayo. Give it a stir and you are done.Today I added some lightly cooked skinned broad beans to it.