KINGFISH STEAKS.some different ways to appreciate

morab, Mar 29, 8:16am
this tastey fish. I have cut the fish thru at about an inch thick so I want to know something different to cook instead of the normal lemonpepper and grilled.come on and give me something special to try

hoody8, Mar 29, 10:03pm
make parcels, , , , onion tomato lemon slices, veges maybe as they will steam, , , ya slice of fish, , , wrap in tin foil and either bake or put parcel on bbq, , , beware of hot juices in the parcel when opening tho!

fisher, Mar 30, 3:02am
Salt. . lots crushed black peppercorns in mortar and pestle and "coat and cook"... . Sprinkle coat and cook over a dished plate and sprinkle salt over. . then the crushed peppercorns. . sizzling hot pan with some oil. . dip/press the steaks on both sides and place on top of the hot oil. . Do each steak in turn but DONT move them about... you will see them cook and begin to change colour... now more oil on a new space in pan and allow to get hot. . flip each onto new hot oil and when nicely browned remove and serve immediately with green salad and deep fried chips with chicken salt sprinkled over the top... . . nice squeeze of lemon juice on the fish and devour... dont overcook the fish. . ! ! ! !

rainrain1, Mar 30, 4:26am
Pan fry... . . dip steaks in flour and cook in half oil and half butter

rainrain1, Mar 30, 4:27am
Drool

beaker59, Mar 30, 5:43am
Seriously this a food that shouldn't be made into something else because its perfect as it is grill it fry it thats all a bit of lemon juice or lemon pepper salt thats it do your chef magic with the salad or accomianing veges let your creative talents go wild on that. Perfectly cooked it should be crispy and caramelised on the outside and only barely cooked in the middle. do not overcook.

fisher, Dec 17, 9:46pm
balderdash! ! ! !