Blueberry Cheesecake EASY recipe please!

sarahw2, Mar 28, 11:41pm
I only have 250g of Cream Cheese, will this be enough? ? Thanks in advance.
Or any other flavour would be alright as long as its an easy one!

245sam, Mar 28, 11:47pm
sarahw2, try doing a search here on this Trademe MB using 'cheesecake' as the Keyword and 'Anytime' as the Date posted - you may not find a blueberry cheesecake but I can assure you that most cheesecakes are not difficult to make and 250g cream cheese is, in many cases, all that is needed - in fact most, if not all, of the cheesecakes that I've ever made only need 250g cream cheese although I realise that a good number of recipes do require more but those recipes also usually make very big and really rich cheesecakes.

Hope that helps. :-))

sarahw2, Mar 29, 9:10am
Thankyou:-)
I made a delicious "Yoghurt" cheesecake:-) It was so yummo, even hubby liked it:-))

guest, Jan 11, 1:32pm
This is way better than a brick & mortar esnehlisbmatt.

guest, Jan 13, 2:26pm
Looks yummie, but I was wreonding if you really used the above recipe?There's no mentioning of any currents or raisins, though it looks like there's plenty of them in your pictured scones!

guest, Jan 14, 10:16am
Hi. Thank you for watching! Cool Whip gives the fililng a lot of shape and texture. Whipped cream should work, but it might not be as fluffy. Adding some gelatin to the whipped cream could help hold it. Have a beautiful weekend and thank you for watching!