Best pasta salad recipes please

blonde4, Nov 26, 2:00am
Im in charge of making one for our xmas lunch/dinner next weekend I have nooooooooooo idea. please help

tam39, Nov 26, 3:13am
I make a orzo one with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sundried tomatoes, capsicums and pesto through it. Really yummy.

lea18, Nov 26, 3:21am
I use green and red capsicums, spring onions, celery ham and pasta. Mix in condensed milk dressing that has green herb stock added for a bit more flavour.

winnaville, Nov 27, 4:44am
My sister makes one that we love.
Pasta shells or macaroni
Capsicum, chopped/diced
Tin corn kernels drained
Tin peas drained
Tin pineapple rings or segments drained/ cut up into small pieces
Best foods mayo
Cook, drain and cool the pasta, add all ingredients and then mix through some mayo.
Sooo delicious and I don't usually like pasta salads.You can add as much of the tinned vegies as you like but I usually cook a bag of pasta and use 3/4's of the tins of each.yummo, might make it for tea tomorrow night :)

kassie48, Nov 27, 5:31am
Cheese & Pineapple Pasta - Pasta, mayonnaise, pineapple sweetcorn cheese green & red peppers.
Farmhouse Egg salad - Pasta, egg, mayonnaise, relish & parsley
Egg & Bacon salad - Twist paspa, egg, bacon bits, mayonnaise & parsley
Cucmber Twist - Patsa, mayonnaise, cucxumber, celery, tom sauce, chilli sauce & red pepper
Pesto Pasta - Pasta, mayonnaise, sweetcorn, red pepper & pesto sauce

liamjosh, Nov 27, 7:48am
Green pasta or mixed coloured if can't find green
Chopped cashews
Cherry tomatoes cut in half
feta cheese crumbled
pesto mixed through for the dressing

YUM!

jag5, Nov 27, 8:16am
One that always goes down a treat.

Cook shell or spiral pasta.drain and cool.Hard boild 4-6 eggs.Cool and peel then quarter.Finely dice red or white onion and parsley.Mix all together then pour over and mix through your favourite dressing.last week I used the Eta Condensed Milk Style.it was very nice indeed.heaps of comments at our BBQ.