Ideas for great sandwich fillings please

applesmum, Nov 25, 4:19am
Just for a picnic over the weekend at the beach with a bunch of workmates. I got landed with the cold sweets and sandwiches. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

deus701, Nov 25, 4:32am
smoked chicken + camembert + cranberry sauce, smoked salmon + cream cheese + guacamole, ham + tomato + cheese.or pineaaple, tuna + slice tomato + aioli/mayo, mix roast vege + feta

duckmoon, Nov 25, 4:32am
ham and egg - always a favourite

applesmum, Nov 25, 4:41am
Both of you have great ideas. will add some to shopping list, already have cream cheese, ham, tomato, cheese slices, will definitely give them a try thank you so much.

nanasee1, Nov 25, 5:01am
The most popular I make are bacon & mushroom. Grill bacon. Gently saute the mushrooms, add a sprinkling of flour & cook for a minute of so. Stir in enough milk to make a thick sauce. Season with salt & pepper.

sarahb5, Nov 25, 6:06am
Don't forget the asparagus rolls!Also handy if you have any vegetarians attending

tinawal, Nov 25, 8:20am
grated cheese and spring onion. Just add a bit of boiled water to it to mix it together and spread it on, do it as a club and have ham tomato and lettuce and relish.

nik12, Nov 25, 8:43am
cornrelish mixed with cream, with ham, tomato and lettuce

standard, Nov 25, 8:46am
Cream cheese and chopped up gingerYUM O

chrissyb1, Nov 25, 9:45am
A fave of mine is smoked chicken & crushed pineapple. Mmmmmm

dwyn5, Nov 25, 10:23am
A favourite of mine from way back is marmite, walnuts (finely chopped) and lettuce (optional)
Hardboiled eggs, curry powder and chives, mashed up and moistened with some salad dressing
Grated cheese, grated carrot, finely chopped celery and chives, again moistened with salad dressing