Cabbage Soup Diet

sconz1, Nov 24, 12:46am
Does anyone know how much rice you are allowed as it does not say. This is on day 7 I think.

nfh1, Nov 24, 1:16am
Have you managed six days on this diet!I have never known anyone manage so long before.

I think you can have unlimited brown rice.

mattdylan, Nov 24, 1:16am
1 teaspoon

sconz1, Nov 24, 1:21am
unlimited sounds better than 1 tsp thanks

sconz1, Nov 24, 1:22am
6 days so far second time round

nfh1, Nov 24, 1:23am
Wow!

lythande1, Nov 24, 5:27am
Ridiculous, people should have learnt by now this sort of thing doesn't work. Then you go back to normal and put the weight back on. Naturally.
You need to adjust your food intake permanently, forever and ever, and not have fads of eating one thing or another.

nzl99, Nov 24, 5:42am
Ironically enough, six months ago I started working in a cafe (cook extraordinaire) and have lost 17kgs since.I agree, diets do not work.Just move. keep moving.!Eat sensibly.Small amounts, often.Only whole grain carbs.Eat as much green or colourful salads and veges as you like.Drink lots of water.Have lots of sex for exercise.It works a treat.

And sorry, I don't know how much rice.Goggle might though.

sossie1, Nov 24, 5:44am
Cabbage! whats with this cabbage nonsense, just stick to the water soup diet

uli, Nov 24, 11:38pm
http://www.aboutcabbagesoupdiet.com/

Just remember that the weight you lose with the above diet is very little fat, it is mainly water and lean muscle because this diet does not have enough protein.

If you then put weight back on - this will NOT be the lost muscle (except you do a bodybuilding course with heavy weights and eat accordingly), but FAT!

So if you do that for the second time already I would stop at this stage and remodel your diet to one you can keep on for longer (ideally for life). Otherwise you end up with very little muscle and more and more fat in your body.

pheebs1, Nov 25, 1:14am
i thought only charlie bucket ate cabbage soup
surely any weight loss will be muscle and water not actually fat!

uli, Nov 25, 5:13am
That is right - but never well received when pointed out.

Especially if you do yoyo dieting as poster 1 obviously does. Each time you lose muscle and when putting on weight replace it with fat. Not a good solution for ongoing health.