Ahh dam broke the glass lid off the crockpot

tishan, Nov 15, 12:44am
its so frustrating, its the second one in 4 yrs, probably shouldnt post here but gota vent sumwhere lol

245sam, Nov 15, 12:58am
tishan, how did you manage to break those lids!
Several years ago I broke our crockpot lid when it slipped out of my hand whilst I was emptying the dishwasher.We bought a replacement for that lid only, but nowdays I think it would be more feasible, money-wise, to simply keep an eye out for a whole new crockpot e.g. when Briscoes have one of their many sales.:-))

nauru, Nov 15, 1:56am
Check pout the Op shops.You may be lucky enough to find either a lid or crockpot there.Which brand crockpot do you have!

camper18, Nov 15, 2:43am
When I broke the lid off my 1st crockpot I bought a graduated frypan lid from the "Red Shed" and it did a real good job. Even has a sliding vent on it to reduce liquid if you so desire. About $20+ if I remember correctly.

pheebs1, Nov 15, 2:51am
what brand is it!
i broke the inner to mine and still have the lid
you are welcome to it if it matches
mine is breville 5ltr oval

grandma, Nov 15, 5:17am
I broke mine too, ages ago.I use the lid from my frying pan now, that fits quite well, although I do put aluminion foil underneath it.

nzl99, Nov 15, 5:18am
Def go to the op shops.

kassie48, Nov 15, 5:24am
Use a casserole dish lid.

jag5, Nov 15, 7:21am
Ring the Manufacturer.they should be able to replace it.

griffo4, Nov 15, 7:29am
My crockpot only ever had a plastic lid and l now use a lid off another pot which fits so nicely and is a glass one, so much easier

mismuffet, Nov 15, 8:52am
Call the manufacturer and see what they have, I broke the bowl on mine, rang Salton Industries in Auckland and they sent me a replacement, fantastic service.

48bubbles, Nov 15, 3:24pm
My lid broke and I also just use a lid off another pot which fits good!