Any ideas for a Non-Alcoholic drink using MINT!

ruby_101, Nov 3, 7:32am
I have lots of mint in my garden and wanting to serve it in a nice non alcoholic beverage in the weekend to some guests.

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)

flutterby08, Nov 3, 7:39am
Non-alcoholic Malibu sunrises, garnished with mint! (Orange juice, raspberry syrup, garnish).

ruby_101, Nov 3, 7:44am
Thanks so much, that sounds really yummy!

luvwine, Nov 3, 7:44am
With ginger beer .(bundaberg) and wedge of lime, over ice. Add rum for alcoholic version
Any fruit juice with soda or lemonade for fizz
Apple juice, ginger, mint

luvwine, Nov 3, 7:47am
Snacks- poached chicken, shredded, finely sliced mint plus a bit of mayo to make little sandwiches, add some cucumber v thinly sliced too. Sprinkle of paprika for color if you want. Hummus instead of mayo would work too

ruby_101, Nov 3, 7:53am
Oh thanks so much luvwine! Yum that all sound delish, def doing those little sandwiches! The drinks sound great as well. Thanks for your suggestions :)

southerngurl, Nov 3, 9:57am
non alcoholic majitos. Crush a few Mint in a tall glass add ice and stir alittle then fill with lemonade or soda water.

chatsmom, Nov 3, 8:21pm
If you want to use up all the mint, make mint vinagriette. So easy and then give away as gifts.

jennyfenny1, Nov 4, 3:51am
If you like coke (be it diet or regular) I have heard of people adding a bit of a twist in flavour with a few mint leaves, in the same way you might add a squeeze of lemon! even heard of adding a little cinnamon to coke too. could be an experiment!

juliewn, Nov 4, 4:17am
This is very refreshing.

Have all ingredients chilled:

Place in a large jug - about 2 litres, a handful of finely sliced mint leaves and stir to crush the leaves a bit. Add about a cup of ice.

For 2 litre jug, add 1/2 litre chilled apple juice.

Slice two limes (lemons work too) in half, and squeeze about half of the juice from them into the jug.Finely slice the limes and add to jug.

Fill to the top with chilled gingerale, stir. and enjoy. lovely in tall glasses.

twindizzy, Nov 4, 4:40am
Seabreeze Cocktail/Mocktail