Warning:Russian Fudge.lol

craftylady1, Nov 2, 5:15pm
Well.yesterday I made RF and had a small bit and there was some rubber in it. Hmmm.how did rubber get in there! Then i had a flash of insight during the night.I had a whisk, coated in silicone. had a look this morning, and bits of the silicone had come off.into my mixture! I guess the heat from all the sugary stuff made it perish after stirring hard for 20mins. Got up at 5.30 this morn and made another bach.rubber free! Cant take a rubbery bach ti akl to baby shower, so will give to my kids.

marnie5, Nov 2, 6:41pm
so its not ok to give pregnant ladies fudge laced with silcon but its ok for kids!

antoniab, Nov 2, 6:44pm
Lol damn - good to know they cant stand up to the temps of hot sugar (however last time I was lazy and used the electric beater to do my fudge lol)

craftylady1, Nov 2, 6:59pm
It was whiole it was cooking on the stove top.lol.Wonder if they will all grow bigger boobies.lol

My kids are all well in their 20s and 30s.not lil weenie kids.lol

jessie981, Nov 2, 7:13pm
Last time I used electric beater, beat too long & when I turned it off the fudge set hard in the saucepan.

craftylady1, Nov 2, 7:30pm
Haha/\.I have a love / hate relationship with fudge and beating.coconut ice is like your fudge when beating as well