Christmas M&Ms

simote, Nov 12, 10:12pm
Anyone know where I can source the Christmas M&Ms (green and red ones) here in NZ! I know of Martha's Backyard but would like to have a backup option also just in case. I don't really want to buy from overseas as I want to make sure I have them by Christmas and some of the postage prices are so high. Even if there are other red and green chocolates that would suffice please let me know where to purchase. Thanks

wildflower, Nov 13, 2:10am
Try Warehouse or the supermarkets, they usually have special M&M's out for Xmas.

chatsmom, Nov 13, 7:44pm
I haven't seen them yet in the stores & I want them too!

sarahb5, Nov 13, 11:06pm
Just buy normal M&Ms and eat all the other colours!

suie1, Nov 14, 2:06am
Excellent idea!

sarahb5, Nov 14, 2:07am
Certainly wouldn't be a problem in my house

litedelites, Nov 14, 7:14am
I didn't know they did this here.I was wishing we had special editions of M&M's in NZ.I will keep my eyes out or maybe I will just by lots and eat all the other colours as suggested above.I don't need any encouragement (as I reach for a peanut butter M&M) my last of my overseas stash

2603962, Nov 14, 7:19am
I think KMart have them in a bucket

leogal1, Nov 14, 8:38am
You can get the special editions of M & M's from the Candyman Store on Mt Eden Road.A few weeks ago I picked up some peanut butter M & M's, pretzel M & M's and coconut ones.

shop-a-holic, Nov 14, 10:09am
In the States, they have Popcorn flavoured ones: Wow!

duckmoon, Nov 14, 11:16am
I have seen them at Moore Wilson inwellington

nzhel, Nov 15, 5:33am
Just a comment for interest - in Las Vegas at the M&M store there you can get things printed on M&Ms. You choose your size of container then select your colours and there are a lot more available than we normally see - lots of pastel colours as well as the brights. Then you type out up to 4 I think it was messages of a certain number of characters. You get a number which is put into a machine where you tip your selection and your messages are printed out on the M&Ms. We did it last year for my husband's birthday that he had while over there and believe it or not there are still some left. We also did another lot with my sister's family's names on seeing there are four of them, something quite different as a gift. You can choose a Las Vegas logo as well for the backs.

litedelites, Nov 15, 11:46pm
Oh Coconut ones - they are my fav - got some in Hawaii a couple of years ago.Will have to see if I can get some shipped to Ch-Ch

kellybme, Nov 16, 8:02am
I have some, will list them shortly.