RECIPE non alcoholic punch

scroogeus, Oct 21, 2:25am
Looking for simple but nice refreshing punch for the day after the wedding please.

harrislucinda, Oct 21, 2:49am
receptionpunch1/2 cupwater1cup sugar1/2 cupgrapefruitjuice
1/2cupcrushedpineapple6oranges6lemons1/2cupcremedementh1/2rindofcucumber1quartgingerale
boil rindoforangesandcucumberchillremoverindaddallotheringerdthen addale

harrislucinda, Oct 21, 2:51am
hawaiianpunch2cupsorangejuice2cupsicedwater1 1/2cupsicing sugar1cupgrapefruitjuicemixaltogetherstiraddwaterserve

harrislucinda, Oct 21, 2:53am
justgotsomanybutseemmainlyjuicesoffruitsugarandgingerale

scroogeus, Oct 21, 2:59am
I thought anything with like a just juice base and gingerale or lemonade was where I thought, but thanks for those ideas.

brish, Oct 21, 3:05am
Isn't creme do menthe acoholic!I pretty sure the recipe I used had cold tea in it.I found this one, but I think we used lemonade instead of ginger ale.FRUIT PUNCH
2.4 litres (� gallon) cold tea (strained)
900g (2 lbs) sugar
juice of 12 lemons (well strained)
2.4 litres (� gallon) grapefruit juice
2 x 450g (16oz) cans pineapple juice
750 ml fruit cup or mixed fruit juice
1.2 litres (2 pints) lemonade
4.5 litres dry ginger ale

The tea helps to balance out the sweetness.No milk in the tea please:-)And really you can vary it according to your taste.

scroogeus, Oct 21, 3:08am
Also can u make it up prior to the event, or does in need to be made when needed, I realise lemonade or gingerale would be added on the day!

kinna54, Oct 21, 3:43am
You used to be able to buy a punch base, at the wine shops (it's non alcoholic, when catering I always bought it from Toops) and you just added the ginger ale and lemonade when serving.
Otherwise try this:
1 1ltr pack apple juice.
1 ""orange juice
1 "" grapefruit juice.
1 bottle white sparkling grape juice and lemonade to taste. *Add last*
Add slices of orange or grapefuit to the bowl if desired.
Serve over lots of crushed ice in tall glasses.

tarshlove, Oct 23, 9:59am
I used this one last night made 10 ltrs almost and had non left

Rachel’s Punch
1 litre strong tea
1 cup sugar
1 or 2 cups cordial (lemon, lime or orange) - I use Roses Lime Cordial from the supermarket - put it in undiluted.
3 litres fruit juice (orange, grapefruit, pineapple)
Allow to cool.

3 litres lemonade
3 litres gingerale
TOTAL = 10 litres or 50 glasses

Make the tea, and after about 20 mins pour onto 1 cup sugar, and stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the cordial and fruit juices. Chill this mixture in two containers of equal amounts. When ready pour one container of mixture into punch bowl (or large mixing bowl) adding 1.5L of chilled lemonade and gingerale. Make up the second 'batch' when ready. You could make up the whole amount if you have a large enough bowl/bucket!

s.rolly, Oct 23, 10:52am
Nicest punch I ever tasted was:
1L pineapple juice
2L L&P
Garnish with slices of lemon and orange, sprigs of mint leaves.Add ice just before serving.

duckmoon, Oct 23, 11:31am
I posted the recipe in post number nine.Given to me by my friend Rachel.

It is the lime cordial which is th e secret.

Also, I have purchased a bucket, onlyused for punch and ginger beer. So it is easy to mix

duckmoon, Oct 23, 11:35am
I would have the tea made and sugared. And in a jug. And then the other ingredients.

Punch is all about ratios.

So one bottle of each of the juices, one liter of tea, one glug of cordial, one bottle of lemonade, one of ginger ale.

It only takes a moment to fill the punch bowl. Give the job to your mother in law or bridesmaid