Recipe for subways Vege Patty!

tipsy_bl0nde, Oct 10, 7:51pm
If anyone has any idea on how to make these that would be great. I get them every time i go to subway and im not a vegetarian but they are soo yumm!

claudeandstu, Oct 13, 2:05pm
Im not a vegetarian either but agree they are yummy . even better witha slice of bacon ;)

gardie, Oct 13, 6:05pm
Vege pattie is my favourite sub.I did email subway once as I wanted to find out if they contained any dairy products.They sent me back a list of ingredients (and they were diary free).You could try that too and make yourself up some.Twas a while ago and I can't remember exactly what was in them sorry.

tantric5, Oct 13, 8:29pm
Vegetables (mushroom, water chestnuts, onions, carrots, green and red bell peppers, black olives), textured vegetable protein (soy protein consentrate, wheat gluten), egg whites, cooked brown rice, rolled oats, corn oil, calcium caseinate, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt,wheat) Contains 2% or less of the following: onion powder, cornstarch, salt, hydrolyzed corn, soy and wheat protein, sucrose, soy protein isolate, spices, garlic powder, dextrose, jalapeno pepper powder, celery extract.