Krispie biscuit & coconut truffle recipe please

litedelites, Mar 24, 11:36pm
Hi, In the last week I saw recipe for a truffle using Krispie biscuts, condensed milk, coconut, white chocolate and now I can't remember the rest of the ingredients & amounts or where I saw it. Think it was in a mag. I have looked on the internet, but can't see it.
Can anyone help with the recipe, thanks T

litedelites, Mar 24, 11:45pm
It may have been in a weekly mag I was reading at a cafe

lindylambchops1, Mar 25, 4:49am
Look at the Krispie biscuit site for the recipe, sorry am not sure who makes them. When you find it please post it here, it sounds gooood. Thanks!

lindylambchops1, Mar 25, 7:50am
i found this on the TM site, is this what you are looking for? Coco Haven Truffles
6 krispie biscuits, 50gms almonds, 50 gms marshmellows, 10 coco haven treat size bars, 1 T cocoa plus 1 T extra, 2 T butter , melted
place biscuit and almonds in whizz till a fine crumb, and coco haven bars and process till mixed.
add 1T of cocoa and melted butter and pulse till combined.
roll in small balls. Put remaining cocoa in a small dish and roll balls so they are covered. Refrigerate till set

a friend made them but rolled in coconut instead of cocoa

rosiemoodle (1030 )8:52 pm, Wed 16 Dec #3

litedelites, Mar 25, 9:28pm
Thanks for your replies.

I have looked at the Grffins site and not there
Unfortunately this is not the one I am after

Still looking, thanks

hipma, Mar 26, 9:36pm
The recipe was in the Australian Womans Weekly with Jo Seager on the cover in December 2009. Someone will have it. I had them at Christmas. Really nice.

crystalmoon, Mar 28, 6:56am
Hope someone finds it, sounds really yummy.

wildebeest, Mar 28, 8:08am
Ive just gone over and over the AWW with jo seager on front DEC09 and its not in it! ! ! ! dol! ! sounds sooo good!

lindylambchops1, Mar 28, 8:19am
wildebeest go over it again please as I want that recipe too please ! ! ! ! ! Take your time, turn the pages s l o w l y! Good Luck! LOL

wildebeest, Mar 28, 8:29am
haha i have! ! last night and tonight... and there is a recipe index and no mention of such goodness! ! i will have a gawk again!

wildebeest, Mar 28, 8:31am
GOT IT! ! ! hold up while i type! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

wildebeest, Mar 28, 8:35am
x1
White choc and coconut truffles
makes 30

1x 250g krispie biscuits crushed
1 cup coconut (desiccated)
1x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon coconut ess, baileys irish cream or rum
1x 375g white choc buttons
1 cup shredded coconut

1. place crushed bickies and desiccated coconut in a bowl. blend in condensed milk and essence.
2. using wet hands roll mixture into small balls and freeze until firm.
3. melt white choc and dip or coat each ball in the choc one at a time. roll in shredded coconut to coat!

Booyah!

litedelites, Mar 30, 2:28am
Hi, Many thanks Hipma, this was the mag, once you mentioned what was on the cover I remember reading the article on Jo Seager at a cafe. So thanks for the help in getting us on the right track. Also many thanks to wildebeest for all your hard work at finding the recipe and then posting it. I will be making for co-workers in the next couple of weeks, so we all thank you :), T

lindylambchops1, Mar 30, 4:12am
Thanks wildebeest. Have just copied & pasted it. I did e-mail Griffins but alas NO RESPONSE! We love truffles here any time of the year, it doesn't have to be a special occasion for us.

wildebeest, Mar 30, 8:51pm
glad to help :) im hanging out for a day off to make em! !

crystalmoon, Apr 13, 2:13am
Thanks wildebeest:)
Have copy and pasted, Mmmmmmm I love krispies, these sound devine.

bubbles22222, Dec 20, 9:01pm
The krispies truffles sound devine!!!!

tanya, Dec 22, 6:37am
was it this one??

White choc and coconut truffles makes 30

1x 250g krispie biscuits crushed 1 cup coconut (desiccated) 1x 395g can sweetened condensed milk 1 teaspoon coconut ess, baileys irish cream or rum 1x 375g white choc buttons 1 cup shredded coconut

1. place crushed bickies and desiccated coconut in a bowl. blend in condensed milk and essence. 2. using wet hands roll mixture into small balls and freeze until firm. 3. melt white choc and dip or coat each ball in the choc one at a time. roll in shredded coconut to coat!

tanya, Dec 1, 3:50pm
just wondering if anyone had tried them???