What oil do you put on your salad lettuce ! some

noddy26, Oct 4, 8:22am
thing nice

southerngurl, Oct 4, 8:26am
I love balsamic vinegar nom nom nom,.
but dont put the click clack container in your handbag cos it wont keep the dressing in. I learn that the hard way, i'm still finding it inside things ie the coin purse

lilyfield, Oct 4, 8:44am
none

kinna54, Oct 4, 8:46am
I just like a bit of light salad oil and lemon juice.

davidt4, Oct 4, 8:54am
Village Press extra virgin olive oil.They produce a few different varieties but they are all fresh and delicious.

fisher, Oct 4, 10:39am
Local pressed EVOL .lemon juice. ground rock salt/black pepper. my home dried parsley and basil.added and tossed just before serving.

elliehen, Oct 4, 11:53am
noddy, when did you give up your KFC and start on the greens!

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:31pm
A good ol' balsamic reduction is my fav.

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:34pm
Which isn't oil at all.Wow, award for 'stupid replies'. to me!Olive oil.99% of the time my dressings are based around a dark green oil.

lythande1, Oct 4, 5:48pm
Oil, ick.

buzzy110, Oct 4, 8:34pm
What sort of plant does Oil Ick come from! I've never seen it. Where do you buy it!

EVOL here all the time. Like davidt4 we also often use Village Press but we use other locally produced oils as well. The fresher the better. Mostly we just have the oil, which we season, and leave out the acid part of the dressing because it disagrees with my DH's digestive system.

beaker59, Oct 4, 8:46pm
I just use Pams EVOL most of the time its not too bad. Though for making Mayonaise I use canola.

cookessentials, Oct 4, 8:55pm
Local olive oil with balsamic vinegar added.

pericles, Oct 4, 8:57pm
I like cider vinegar, infused with herbs

karenz, Oct 5, 3:30am
Usually olive oil but for a change Avocado or Macadamia, also Peanut oil is nice especially if you are having Asian food. And when I can afford it Walnut oil is lovely too.

otterhound, Oct 5, 8:08am
Rice bran oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and wholegrain mustard.=)

sarahb5, Oct 5, 8:09pm
ETA Lite & Free on Greek salad or Salade Nicoise but actually prefer not to have any dressing

sarahb5, Oct 6, 8:09pm
ETA Lite & Free with some added fresh or dried oregano on Greek salad or with capers on Salade Nicoise but actually prefer not to have any dressing

jaybee6, Nov 3, 7:53pm
I now buy the Thai Salad Dressing. No fat. No oil and is delish. I think it is in the Asian section not in the sauce section. It is beautiful.Lovely also dribbled over vegs.Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Do try.

grannymum, Nov 3, 8:08pm
Hubby & son will only eat salad if it has condensed milk dressing which I make with cider vinegar instead of malt & I must say I enjoy it too, otherwise I enjoya balsamic vinegar dressing or lemon juice based one.Don"t want to start a war but you did ask lol!

chatsmom, Nov 3, 8:19pm
My favourite dressing is the Prenzel citrus dressing - Yum!