Toasted sandwich makers that dont cut the bread!

richms, Oct 3, 11:28pm
Seems these are impossible to find now, my old one is suffering after a cheese explosion so am going to replace it, but all the < $20 ones are cutters, which makes getting a decent amount in them impossible.

seaspray1, Oct 3, 11:35pm
Think there is a Breville one - a bit on the expensive side $80ish from memory.Saw it in Noel Leemings last week.

lilyfield, Oct 4, 12:21am
get a panini press instead, will take any size bread

lodgelocum, Oct 4, 1:56am
Bought mine in Australia years ago, so old and well used now can't read the brand, hated the ones that cut your toastie.

darlingmole, Oct 4, 1:59am
strewth I feel SO old fashioned . I just toast mine in the frying pan complete with all and any filling

tarshlove, Oct 4, 2:05am
Not much help but I use a sandwich press now :o)

clair4, Oct 4, 2:43am
Darlingmole.I also cook mine like that.No haveing to store another gadget and so nice.Put as much flling as you like without losing any.

iriegirl, Oct 4, 2:51am

n1smo_gtir, Oct 4, 4:28am
whe I do it this way I lose the majority of it when flipping lol

darlingmole, Oct 4, 4:42am
it's a gentle manouveur . but then again everything I cook is made with love
:-)

nzkea1, Oct 4, 5:17am
Paninia Press is the best, our tosasted sandwich maker has been shoved to the back of the cupboard, also you are not so limited in the size of the bread, we use the soft wraps and fill them with, cheese, tuna etc just be careful not to put too much cheese in.

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:18am
Try the Salvation Army or any second hand store ;-)

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:19am
Ummm. but I like my breville sandwhich press.fry pan, or cast iron skillet. I don't like my toasties cut for me :P

jascas, Oct 4, 5:43am
Cook mine in the George Foreman grill