Smoked Chicken Salad

sarahb5, Sep 27, 10:48pm
What else can I put in it that isn't pasta (I don't like cold pasta) - so far have pine nuts, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, avocado, grilled capsicum and feta

mattdylan, Sep 27, 10:56pm
Why do you need more stuff that sounds good as it is, maybe add some ribboned carrot and beets

motorbo, Sep 27, 11:05pm
im not a fan of mangos.unless they are with smoked chicken .yummmmmmmm

cookessentials, Sep 27, 11:40pm
My smoked chicken salad consists of cubed,smoked chicken, mesclun slad, quartered tomatoes, green stuffed olives, avacado and tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

karenz, Sep 27, 11:47pm
Maybe put a bowl of crispy noodles on the table and people can choose to put the salad on top of those at the last minute, if you mix them through they will go soggy. Sounds lovely as it is though crumbling through some well cooked cripsy bacon just before serving would also be nice. (or have a bowl of that as an option)

shazadelic, Sep 28, 3:26am
I often put grapes cut in halfadds a nice bit of sweetness

sarahb5, Sep 28, 5:39am
That'd be nice - I put some dried cranberries in my camembert salad and that was nice too

toadfish, Sep 28, 5:59pm
Sounds like mine but we have marinated sun dried tomatoes as well, and sometimes a tablespoon on "Bit on the Side" satay sauce instead of dressing. sounds funny but works.