Seetened Condensed Milk Recipe!

mizim, Sep 23, 2:24am
Anyone have a quick and easy recipie!

TIA

cookessentials, Sep 23, 2:28am
You mean to make it or to use in a dish!

mizim, Sep 23, 2:32am
Use it in a dish.

lx4000, Sep 23, 2:43am
type "sweetened condensed milk" to the left and click on "last year". Plenty there to choose from:)

cookessentials, Sep 23, 3:08am
Chocolate Cherry Slice
Ingredients:
2 & 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
400g red glace cherries, halved
395g can sweetened condensed milk
100g Kremelta, melted
Red food colouring, to tint
375g bag Dark Choc Melts
Method:
Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper. Combine coconut, cherries, milk and Kremelta in a large bowl. Tint mixture pink with red food colouring. Knead to combine. Set aside. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Stir bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Spread half the chocolate over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until set. Firmly press coconut mixture over chocolate. Spread remaining chocolate over coconut mixture. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until set. Lift slice from pan. Using a serrated knife, cut into small bars.
Tip: Slice can be made up to five days ahead. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.

buzzy110, Sep 23, 3:50am
Not mine but a popular one from nauru:

Bounty Bars(un-authentic)

I have made these a couple of times and they are very near the real thing. I have also rolled the mixture into balls before dipping.
1 cup coconut, 2 tbls. icing sugar, condensed milk as needed, 200g chocolate dark or milk. Mix together icing sugar, coconut and enough milk to need to a paste. Shape into pieces and chill for 15 mins. Dip in melted chocolate and leave to set.
nauru