-
nz/Community/MessageBoard/Mess-
-
-
ages. aspx? id=223756&p=1

grouch, Mar 26, 9:18pm
Go Whittakers!

bedazzledjewels, Mar 26, 9:27pm
Can you post that link properly please Bobsicle? Ta.

My message - Whittakers please make an 85% chocolate.

houstonctrl, Mar 26, 9:45pm
Cadburys - what happened to our lovely choc bars? ? ? They used to be big and filling and our overseas visitors loved them. Now they are as thin as wafers and we just dont buy them like we used to. Poor quality. Would rather pay for more chocolate than that stupid cardboard packaging. Go Whittakers instead!

cookessentials, Mar 26, 10:15pm
Cadbury have already had an email from me some time ago in regards to the taste ( or lack thereof) of their products etc... . the answer was a letter with a complimentary bar of their 70% dark chocolate, which, i might add, was revolting and went in the bin.

indy95, Mar 26, 10:54pm
Yes, definitely, but we are not allowed to use that kind of language on these boards, so I will just say my message is" Whittakers. "

lurtz, Mar 26, 11:24pm
I am pleased to see this thread. I never buy Cadbury on principle now. As an occassional treat, I used to love those humped pillows of chocolate. I haven't bought the thin bars, because as soon as I saw they were coffined in cardboard to make them look bigger, I thought trying to fool us that way, was silly, and a real con. I wrote toCadbury last year, with a polite suggestion that many of us miss the rounded shapeof the old bars; but never received a reply. That was it for me.

ccoffee, Mar 27, 9:32am
was always a Cadbury fan till the palm oil fiasco sent me to Whittakers. We now buy Whittakers as often as Cadburys... When Cadbury changed their recipe, the chocolate fell into the category of 'other chocolate' that I'd just as soon not have. We are happy to pay more for GOOD chocolate.

maggieb2, Mar 27, 9:37am
I try to avoid Cadbury products. Was disappointed when they changed the recipe and moved most of the production to Australia. Now that they have change the recipe back, the chocolate still isn't as good as it used to be. buy Whittakers now. Also really miss my snifters, kids miss the tangy fruits and hubby want sparklers back. Go away Cadbury Australia, stop running our Cadburys and making bad bad decisions for New Zealand because that is when it all went downhill - once the Australians started making the decisions for us.

nzhel, Mar 27, 11:53am
The Roses chocolates have gone to the pack too. I used to adore the strawberry filled chocolate - but they changed it and it has no flavour or is anything near like it was anymore.
When somethings not broken - why do they have to 'fix' it? ? Obviously the bottom line will be money like everything now.

prawny, Mar 27, 7:09pm
Yum looovve love looovvve Whitakers, tastes so much better

cam651, Mar 27, 7:45pm
100% agree with you about the Roses chocolates. They are simply awful now. Got quite a shock at how bad they were recently when we got given a box.

alebix, Mar 27, 10:29pm
I miss the coffee flavoured ones out of the roses box. . But the last time I had roses was when they first bought out the new flavours of roses like lemon etc...

mumto3, Mar 27, 10:55pm
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages. asp
x? id=223756&p=1

try this

cookiebarrel, Mar 31, 5:31am
Has anyone noticed that Cadbury's are advertising on their blocks of chocolates that the old recipe is due back soon! ! ! I miss the Dream chocolate and haven't found a replacement for it yet! It made an awesome white chocolate mud cake. Milky bar just doesn't meet the same taste.

downs1, Apr 1, 4:57am
And what about the Cadbury creme eggs - they are no longer yummy.

buzzy110, Apr 1, 5:24am
"Good On Yer Cadbury's". Keep up the good work putting people off chocolate. We need trail blazers like you. It is really really good to see a big conglomerate putting their energy into weaning NZers off fattening, tooth rotting and addictive empty calories.

And good on you for trying to save the big primates habitat. If you sell less chocolate then less palm oil would be needed and less forest needs to be cleared for palm oil plantations.

buzzy110, Apr 1, 5:26am
Creme eggs were never yummy. What in the world are you talking about? The few I tried were hideously and revoltingly sweet. Did I buy the wrong eggs?

vintagekitty, Apr 1, 6:38am
well, I just bought my wee bunnies easter eggs tonight. I cannot believe the price, have they gone up this year? .

joanne01, Apr 1, 9:24am
somewhere along the way cadbury changed their flavor and now my new favorite is whittakers!

stormbaby, Apr 1, 9:51am
When oh when are Whittakers going to make Easter Eggs! ! !

alimatt01, Apr 1, 10:23am
Mmmm, Whittakers easter eggs, now your talking. I still love Cadbury's, they've been part of my easter memories since forever and they can experiment a bit if they want. They've heard the cry of the public, isn't it time to forgive? ? ? But, I must say, at the end of the day, between Whittakers and Cadbury, I get whichever's on special!

trader125, Apr 1, 8:22pm
i really like white choc, & have found one it is only a little block but i think it is way nicer then caburys, it is an organic one from green & black ? or something like that really nice

willow123, Apr 2, 6:12am
Will never buy Cadbury products again - not just chocolate bars but also their cocoa and baking products. They showed how environmentally irresponsible they are by helping to decimate the rainforest and render species who rely on the rainforest climate extinct for the sake of making chocolate! That's unforgivable.
I will only now buy Whittakers or Green and Black chocolate.
Hope Whittakers start making more small chocolate bars :) Easter eggs in time for next year would be great too.
Go Whittakers

suie1, Apr 3, 2:01am
Wow I have complained twice & only recieved a response which in essence said they think I am wrong & that most of their NZ customers prefer the new recipe. Yeah right!