Is there anything I can do with cracker biscuits

yddac, Sep 14, 4:12am
that are not being eaten.

lx4000, Sep 14, 4:19am
custard squares, Crushed up in a crumble. Crushed up and used as a crumb.

otterhound, Sep 14, 4:38am
How's this from the weekend paper .

Chocolate Bark
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Line a baking dish with tin foil, shiny side up.
Layer with a packet of cream crackers - do not overlap.
Melt 220g butter and 120g brown sugar, bring to the boil and stir to blend.Pour this over the crackers and bake 2 - 4 minutes until the mix begins to bubble.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with 200g chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate.
Return to oven until chocolate is soft.
Remove from oven and with a spatula spread the chocolate across the crackers.Sprinkle with 100g sliced almonds.
Refrigerate for an hour then break the bark into rough shapes.
PSThe crackers need to be flat on the tray - if they won't fit into one tray, use two.

jentee3, Sep 14, 7:11am
I have made two lots of the chocolate bark from the Sunday paper. Everyone loved it, real easy, and cheap to make. It is now on my list for the lolly stall at school galas, and fundraising bags of sweets I do every year.

buzzy110, Sep 14, 7:13am
How do you turn the Sunday paper into chocolate! Does it have to be the Sunday Paper! Would advertising flyers be OK!

jessie981, Sep 14, 8:54am
Remember using them yddac for c.s when Tupperware started years ago. There was a square container that fitted good for making.

otterhound, Sep 14, 8:10pm
No, cos they are usually made from shiny paper and the chocolate slides off!

marywea, Sep 14, 9:57pm
I think it is Jamie Olivers recipe that uses them in mince balls.

alewis, Sep 14, 10:04pm
I would crumble them and sprinkle them over lasagnas and cauliflour cheese I would also use them as a crispy coating for chicken put a few tuscan herbs in as well, I think this would work well. waves to marywea

elliehen, Sep 14, 10:49pm
If all else fails, crumble them on your lawn for the hungry birds - nesting at the moment and begging at my kitchen window :)

yddac, Sep 16, 3:00pm
Thanks for the ideas and the laughs :) elliehen Yes birds have had a feed of some but even they are fussy sometimes.

munrotti, Sep 16, 7:35pm
Does the tinfoil have to be greased!

otterhound, Sep 16, 10:41pm
It doesn't say so in the recipe, so I assume not.

samboy, Sep 17, 2:51am
try these, very yummy, can also use ham instead of tuna.And snax biscuits if you can't find jatz as they are the american equivalent of snax.

http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Tuna-and-Jatz-Slice-L11728.html