Coconut cream

redhairsam, Sep 11, 10:59pm
accidently opened a can of coconut cream last night (was looking for rice pudding at 1 am), and i dont want to waste it. anything easy and yummy i can use it to make!

dec1066, Sep 11, 11:05pm
It freezes fine. Just tip into a couple of small containers or zip loc bags

jacquie05, Sep 11, 11:40pm
Make a curry!

cookessentials, Sep 11, 11:42pm
I make a Thai chicken curry using coconut cream, julienne carrots, peas, chicken meat etc

cloudberry, Sep 12, 12:24am
Since you like rice pudding you can make a divine rice pud using coconut cream instead of milk. You don't even need sugar though a little honey is nice. Goes really well with stewed fruit or berries. I use a tin of coco cream thinned with water to make up about 800 mls and 3/4 cup of short grain rice. Simmer on top of the stove on a very low heat with a vanilla poduntil it's cooked - about 25 minutes. Keep stirring as it catches easily.

cloudberry, Sep 13, 12:24am
Since you like rice pudding you can make a divine rice pud using coconut cream instead of milk. You don't even need sugar though a little honey is nice. Goes really well with stewed fruit or berries. I use a tin of coco cream thinned with water to make up about 800 mls and 3/4 cup of short grain rice. Simmer on top of the stove on a very low heat with a vanilla poduntil it's cooked - about 25 minutes. Keep stirring as it catches easily.