Ambrosia. Recipe for two people please

jjt4lma, Sep 8, 8:57am
I had ambrosia at a camp I went to when I was little and can only remember the marshmellows and yoghurt. I know theres cream and fruit in it. can you give me the recipe that will make enough for two people.
Thanks

talent.scout, Sep 8, 10:30am
whipped cream (sweetened with about a tablespoon of icing sugar) + equal amount of yoghurt. fold together. fold through desired amount of marshmellows, and strawberies, or what ever fruit you want / have. some add chocolate. such as a hand full of choc buttons, or chopped up toffee pops etc.Its up to you to experiment with what you enjoy.have fun.Cant really go wrong.

I tried one with marshmellows, crushed pineapple, and desicated coconut folded through, it was yum.

elliehen, Sep 8, 11:14am
Crushed meringues too.

jennyfenny1, Sep 8, 9:44pm
adding boysenberries to mixture of whipped cream and yoghurt gives it that lovely pink color i associate with ambrosia (no idea if thats actually traditional though). and then plenty of marshmallows!

crystalmoon, Sep 9, 2:44am
I love frozeb berries and smashed oreo's added to mine,with the usuall marshmallows of course,MMMmmmmm might make a bowl for tonight :)

rarogal, Sep 9, 6:27am
Oh yes!I always add crushed meringues, last minute though, or they will dissolve away to nothing!