Annabelle Langbeins "Free Range Cook" book

kuaka, Aug 24, 9:08pm
Hubby just gave me a copy for my birthday today.I suppose that means he wants something different for tea!

spot20, Aug 24, 9:14pm
Maybe as its your birthday he has something in mind that he might like to cook! haha

fifie, Aug 24, 9:20pm
Happy Birthday, Some nice recipes in there love them, have got her DVD and use it a lot. Might be he's going to venture into the kitchen and cook for ya after something in the book took his fancy Lol.

jag5, Aug 26, 12:48am
have just recently bought it for myself.love it.such simple fare.

Happy birthday

kuaka, Aug 26, 1:08am
hmmm, and my hubby apparently managed to squeeze a $20 discount on it

nfh1, Aug 26, 6:27am
Happy Birthday kuaka - another Virgo here - mine is tomorrow.

Is the cook book a good one!

motorbo, Aug 26, 7:10am
happy birthday, can i just say any of her cookbooks r good, my fave is her best of and her fat free museli is delish! its sweetened with apple juice.ive been aq fan of hers for many years and some of her recipes ive made over and over again

skye7, Aug 26, 8:41am
Happy Birthday. Awesome gift, I use my Annabelle "Free Range Cook" heaps, very tasty and easy to follow instructions

kuaka, Aug 26, 9:26am
To be perfectly honest, I've been too busy to have a really good look, but I did see the last few minutes of the program last week (and I just casually mentioned to hubby that I wouldn't mind the book - hey presto - I've got it) I was really impressed with her home made ice cream, believe it or not, it looked so easy and looked so scrumptious and when I worked out the cost of the ingredients it wasn't any more expensive than the rubbish you buy at the supermarket.Apart from that, I'm sure there are heaps of recipes I will enjoy making - even if the other half would still rather have his "pea, pie, spud", or something similar, like meat, potato and three veg.

maynard9, Aug 26, 9:58pm
Yep - a favourite in this kitchen too.
I have all her books

kiwigirl252, Nov 13, 6:36am
its on over here in aussie at the moment i like her alot and its beautiful area where she lives,i have not been around there since i was alittle girl.

babytears, Nov 13, 6:38am
Happy Birthday.:)

esther-anne, Nov 13, 7:41am
And mine is next Friday - but nfh1 sweetie darling-no way are any of us Virgoans-we are well and truly magnificent Scorpions xx

Happy birthday to kuaka and nfh1 and moi(she adds modestly)

elliehen, Nov 13, 7:49am
Virgos, Viragos and Scorpions.the sometimes bumpy ride these bumped threads give ;)