Cheese cake filling with whipped cream lemon juice

2603962, Aug 20, 7:13am
HI My friend who died suddenly at 40 used to be a great cook she told me about a cheese cake filling made with whipped cream and lemon juice I dont remember what else - but not much I dont think.Can any one help please

sultana0, Aug 20, 9:44am
40 yrs old, how sad. Lemon juice curdles milk and or cream. I would think sugar to taste while whipping it could help. Maybe geletine! Yrs ago I used to use a lemon or pineapple jelly packet added to cream cheese, sugar etc

chooky, Aug 20, 10:53am
Hi, if you type Lemon cheesecake in search box and last year, one comes up there, that sounds like the one your after.

talent.scout, Aug 20, 10:26pm
Could be similar to one Ive made up. its a pack of Lemon jelly crystals. mixed with 1/4 C boiling water.add pottle of cream cheese. squeeze of half a lemon.mix well. fold through whipped cream(300 ml cream, 2 tble sp icing sugar and drop of vanilla). pour onto your cheesecake base.Garnish with some grated lemon rind, or passionfruit pulp.

v-tec-chickie, Aug 21, 12:56am
This is the cheesecake mum makes, 1 box of philly, 1 bottle cream, lemon juice, 1 can condensed milk. Whip all together ( I do philly first to soften / lighten, then cream, then condensed milk and lemon) pour onto a biscuit base, and leave to set in fridge - I usually put into freezer to speed up process. SOOOOooo good!