Gluten free

amonnk, Aug 18, 1:43am
Hey guys, I need a good easy recipe thats gluten free- we've got a couple coming around after church on sunday for lunch, so preferably something that I can set and forget in the slow cooker or something easily reheated that I can make Saturday. so whatchya got! We cant do curry or things like that either. TIA

lx4000, Aug 18, 1:46am
look to the left and use the search. Plenty there to choose from:)

davidt4, Aug 18, 2:11am
If you can be more specific I'm sure someone will be able to help.For example, are you looking for a lunch main course!A dessert!What do you mean by "things like that"!

How about roasting a free range chicken with some veges.As long as you don't use any flour or commercial additives it will make a very nice gluten-free meal.

amonnk, Aug 19, 1:43am
Hey guys, I need a good easy recipe thats gluten free- we've got a couple coming around after church on sunday for lunch, so preferably something that I can set and forget in the slow cooker or something easily reheated that I can make Saturday. so whatchya got! We cant do curry or things like that either. TIA

davidt4, Aug 19, 2:11am
If you can be more specific I'm sure someone will be able to help.For example, are you looking for a lunch main course!A dessert!What do you mean by "things like that"!

How about roasting a free range chicken with some veges.As long as you don't use any flour or commercial additives it will make a very nice gluten-free meal.