Chocolate slice at the hairdressers

0436, Aug 12, 2:03am
My hairdresser makes this delicious slice she serves with the coffee, made with marshmellows melted with butter, add melted chocolate and then cranberrys [or nuts], so yummy.Does anyone know the portions of everything!

lindylambchops1, Aug 12, 2:54am
Why not ask the hairdresser!

0436, Aug 12, 2:55am
I did ask but she is away on maternity leave, the girls could only give me the ingeds not the portions of each.Thanks though

lindylambchops1, Aug 12, 2:56am
I used the Search Function!

White Chocolate xmas Rocky Road!

180g pink and white marshmallows ( I used those mini ones- saves cutting them up)

70g pistachio nuts
100g dried cranberries
50g thread coconut ( i just added normal coconut about 2 tsp)
375g packet white chocolate melts( i used signature range white buttons)

*Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper or foil, leaving an over hanging edge on each side.
*Melt chocolate,
* add all other ingredients ( I had these already together in the mixing bowl)
*Pour over chocolate, toss to coat, ]
*spoon on baking paper and press evenly over the base quickly
*Leave in a cool place to set
*remove from tin and peel of paper/foil
*cut into small squares/bars to serve
*store in an airtight container (if u have any left)

And enjoy

I guess u could use other chocolate if people dont like the white, but it looks so lovely with the pinks, white. red and greens

chrisynz (445 ) 12:40 pm, Thu 2 Dec #10653

geldof (68 )8:57 pm, Wed 22 Dec #3

lindylambchops1, Aug 12, 2:59am
Sounds yummy hope this is the one!Have now got the ingredients on my shopping list!

0436, Aug 12, 6:03pm
No it wasn't rocky road, more a chocolate brownie consistency.Thanks though sounds yum

margyr, Aug 12, 8:15pm
try playing with this recipe, add marshmallows not melted and bake, 1 and a quarter cups of flour, quarter cup cocoa, 2 tsp baking powder stir in half a cup sugar, melt 100g butter, beat 2 eggs add to half a cup of strong black coffee and mix in the butter, add all this to the dry ingredients this is when I would put in the marshmallows and whatever else also add 1 cup choc chips/buttons, spread this in a slice tray and bake 190 till cooked. probably about 10-15 mins.