Food Truck program chicken like KFC but baked not

Page 1 / 2
rosel4, May 21, 12:51pm
The Mad Butcher used to sell packs of chicken coating labelled "copycat KFC" or similar.Not seen it in a while.Anyone know where else I might get some more!

lythande1, May 21, 7:49pm
Of course. So many people prefer his variations. This is why the likes of KFC, Mcdonalds and Pizza hut and all the rest he criticises are going broke and have no customers, right!

white_elephant, Aug 2, 4:28am
fried. Is it possible to get the recipe he created? Lots of die hard KFC lovers liked it and were surprised it was healthy and skinless!

white_elephant, Aug 2, 4:36am
Ooops, cancel that, I googled it and found all his recipes.

korbo, Aug 2, 4:50am
what did you type in..i have forgotten his name....

lindylambchops1, Aug 2, 4:55am
yeah do tell us PLEASEshare the recipeTHANKS

westigal, Aug 2, 4:57am

deus701, Aug 2, 5:51am
is it ep13 or ep8?

beaker59, Aug 2, 6:03am
Chicken was the last episode.

white_elephant, Aug 2, 6:19am
Ep8
13 herbs & spices chicken, thats alot of herbs & spices though none of them are hard to get.

deus701, Aug 2, 6:32am
yes, i was thinking...didn't kfc say they have 12 secret herbs & spices? If we don't count chicken stock powder, it would be 12.

winnie231, Aug 2, 6:44am
KFC is 11 herbs & spices ... and dripping in oil!

auburn4, Aug 2, 9:58am
Check the nutritional facts at the end of Mike's 13 herbs & spices chicken. In comparison his carbohydrates are way higher for those who need to watch that.

white_elephant, Aug 2, 6:47pm
I noticed that auburn but can't make out why that would be? I even though it might be a printing mistake!

dorothy_vdh, Aug 2, 7:27pm
potato flour...I've never seen it or heard of it before.Would I find it alongside usual flours in the supermarket?

skye7, Aug 2, 7:55pm
Potato flour is available at Bin In. I made this chicken recipe and it was delicious, quite different from KFC but definitely a nice alternative.

white_elephant, Aug 3, 4:28am
fried. Is it possible to get the recipe he created! Lots of die hard KFC lovers liked it and were surprised it was healthy and skinless!

korbo, Aug 3, 4:50am
what did you type in.i have forgotten his name.

westigal, Aug 3, 4:57am

deus701, Aug 3, 5:51am
is it ep13 or ep8!

deus701, Aug 3, 6:32am
yes, i was thinking.didn't kfc say they have 12 secret herbs & spices! If we don't count chicken stock powder, it would be 12.

winnie231, Aug 3, 6:44am
KFC is 11 herbs & spices . and dripping in oil!

auburn4, Aug 3, 9:58am
Check the nutritional facts at the end of Mike's 13 herbs & spices chicken. In comparison his carbohydrates are way higher for those who need to watch that.

white_elephant, Aug 3, 6:47pm
I noticed that auburn but can't make out why that would be! I even though it might be a printing mistake!

dorothy_vdh, Aug 3, 7:27pm
potato flour.I've never seen it or heard of it before.Would I find it alongside usual flours in the supermarket!