Baked beans, pasta, tuna & cheese

lindylambchops1, Jul 28, 3:14am
Am sure I saw a recipe here the other day with the above ingredients, but now I can't find it no matter what I put in the Search Box.Can anyone help me please?TIA

keri38, Jul 28, 4:42am
They had it in "zest" a pull out paper in the press - I looked twice at it myself except this one said a tin of salmon instead of tuna

lindylambchops1, Jul 28, 4:45am
Dammit bet we have burnt it already!!!!Do you still have it?TIA

lindylambchops1, Jul 28, 4:50am
OMG!I have found it.....
Annie's Fasta Pastafrom the Zest, The Press
Just cook up some pasta & while it is simmering away, grate some cheese & open a can of baked beans & a can of Salmon (flavoured is best).
Drain cooked pasta & mix everything together.Easy!
Can be reheated in microwave.

Sounds yummy & will try it soon.Thank you to Annie Oliver Editorial administrator & book reviewer, Zest, The Press.

keri38, Jul 28, 4:51am
Yep.. cook up some pasta while its simmering grate some cheese & open a can of baked beans & a can of salmon ( flavoured is best), drain pasta, mix everything together. A good meal to reheat in the microwave

keri38, Jul 28, 4:52am
ooops your too fast for me...lol

lindylambchops1, Jul 28, 4:55am
Thanks keri38!Might make it at the weekend!

lindylambchops1, Jul 29, 3:14am
Am sure I saw a recipe here the other day with the above ingredients, but now I can't find it no matter what I put in the Search Box.Can anyone help me please!TIA

lindylambchops1, Jul 29, 4:45am
Dammit bet we have burnt it already!Do you still have it!TIA

lindylambchops1, Jul 29, 4:50am
OMG!I have found it.
Annie's Fasta Pastafrom the Zest, The Press
Just cook up some pasta & while it is simmering away, grate some cheese & open a can of baked beans & a can of Salmon (flavoured is best).
Drain cooked pasta & mix everything together.Easy!
Can be reheated in microwave.

Sounds yummy & will try it soon.Thank you to Annie Oliver Editorial administrator & book reviewer, Zest, The Press.

keri38, Jul 29, 4:51am
Yep. cook up some pasta while its simmering grate some cheese & open a can of baked beans & a can of salmon ( flavoured is best), drain pasta, mix everything together. A good meal to reheat in the microwave

keri38, Jul 29, 4:52am
ooops your too fast for me.lol