Aucklanders - 50% off online fruit & vege special.

walkyluvva, Jul 27, 7:51am
I've just grabbed a whole heap of stuff to make some yummy wholesome vege meals.Half price until end of the month for first time users from Produce Pronto. Free delivery if over $20 too. If you copy and paste the link, I get $5 on my account with them and you get 50% off your order.I've heard nothing but good things so far- super fresh and with 50% off you cant pass this one up. http://producepronto.co.nz/referral/11524

leogal1, Jul 27, 10:45am
What was the quality of the produce like?Would be good to know..

fogs, Jul 27, 1:03pm
Just looked their prices seem very expensive for instance I have never paid more than $2.50 for brocolli or kumara I pay $1.50per kg and never paid more than $2 for a cabbage.

beaker59, Jul 27, 3:04pm
Yeah I looked too seemed pretty expensive to me.

walkyluvva, Jul 27, 9:32pm
Yep at full price they do look expensive but at 50% off with free delivery I think they are super cheap ie bananas down to 15c each, beans $1.40 for 200g (so $7kg), brocolli $1.50 (which is $1 cheaper than $2.50 as fogs pays), lettuce $2, prepackaged Caesar salad $2, pineapple $2.25, avocado 75c. Fresh from the market too.

karee.bell, Jul 28, 4:04am
just got my order from them
and they quality of the produce is EXCELLENT!!!

I am totally happy with it.

The bananas are nice and firm, not overripe either!!!

walkyluvva, Jul 28, 6:47am
I am totally happy what I recieved. Yes the bananas are great and huge!The pears and golden kiwi are enormous.I weighed one of the pears and it's 340g so 3 pears weigh almost 1kg! The kiwifruit are jumbo size. We got 2 avocado and they were thoughtful enough to give us 1 ripe for eating tommorrow and 1 not so ripe so will be ready in a few days. I'd say they are 1st grade fruit and vege. No blemishes.Tomatoes are a bit small. The rest of the veges too are excellent.

walkyluvva, Jul 28, 7:51am
I've just grabbed a whole heap of stuff to make some yummy wholesome vege meals.Half price until end of the month for first time users from Produce Pronto. Free delivery if over $20 too. If you copy and paste the link, I get $5 on my account with them and you get 50% off your order.I've heard nothing but good things so far- super fresh and with 50% off you cant pass this one up. http://producepronto.co.nz/referral/11524

leogal1, Jul 28, 10:45am
What was the quality of the produce like!Would be good to know.

karee.bell, Jul 29, 4:04am
just got my order from them
and they quality of the produce is EXCELLENT!

I am totally happy with it.

The bananas are nice and firm, not overripe either!

walkyluvva, Jul 29, 6:47am
I am totally happy what I recieved. Yes the bananas are great and huge!The pears and golden kiwi are enormous.I weighed one of the pears and it's 340g so 3 pears weigh almost 1kg! The kiwifruit are jumbo size. We got 2 avocado and they were thoughtful enough to give us 1 ripe for eating tommorrow and 1 not so ripe so will be ready in a few days. I'd say they are 1st grade fruit and vege. No blemishes.Tomatoes are a bit small. The rest of the veges too are excellent.

amanda_simonp, Jul 29, 10:09am
Just done my first order - this could be a bit of me too all easy as well it seems

lythande1, Jul 29, 7:37pm
Thats's incredibly expensive, no wonder they list things as "each" rather than per kg.

omaria, Jul 30, 12:25am
way too expensive in my book.

lythande1, Jul 30, 7:37pm
Thats's incredibly expensive, no wonder they list things as "each" rather than per kg.