Bread Maker, How big are the

rusty-bones, Jul 25, 10:53pm
loaf's you make. What I really need to know is will one loaf you make feed my husband and 3 big kid's for a school lunch? Also how long will say a plain loaf take to cook?

klc1, Jul 26, 5:11am
My breadmaker makes 3 size loaves.The extra large one goes a long way and takes 4 hours to cook.

kinna54, Jul 26, 10:28am
My breville makes 3 size loaves: 500gm 750gm and 1kg. The 1kg in mine doesn't take much longer at all. I also make foccacia bread dough, which makes a huge loaf, just bake off in the oven. I often replace the olive oil with just a light oil and add cheese and bacon topping, totally yummy.

rusty-bones, Jul 26, 10:53pm
loaf's you make. What I really need to know is will one loaf you make feed my husband and 3 big kid's for a school lunch! Also how long will say a plain loaf take to cook!

kinna54, Jul 27, 10:28am
My breville makes 3 size loaves: 500gm 750gm and 1kg. The 1kg in mine doesn't take much longer at all. I also make foccacia bread dough, which makes a huge loaf, just bake off in the oven. I often replace the olive oil with just a light oil and add cheese and bacon topping, totally yummy.