Home made meat patties

crusierman, Oct 11, 2:03am
How to make these? ?

jenstar22, Oct 11, 2:11am
x1
I do mine with Mince, an egg, some finely chopped onion, and a bit of tomato sauce, then just shape them into patties.

maxwell.inc, Oct 11, 2:11am
I use nothing but beef mince. . thats it. . shape. . and sear at high heat. . once cooked I season with salt, pepper and a pinch of onion powder. IMO if you add anything else to it your making a rissole.

lw007, Oct 11, 2:54am
x1
I put finely chopped onion, 1 clove crushed garlic, 1 egg, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce, grainy mustard, tspn vegemite or marmite, worcestershire sauce.

dayfivenz, Oct 11, 4:38am
1 egg
1 slice of white bread
500gm mince
few shakes of salt
pepper
1 onion diced (optional)

1. grate the slice of bread using grater.
2. mix egg, grated bread, salt, pepper and mince (onion optional).
3. shape patties out of the mixture

cottagerose, Oct 11, 5:39am
Adding sausagemeat holds them together, makes more, and you dont need to use an egg also

bucjo, Oct 11, 7:14am
i made some tonight, i use mince (pork is best) and grate in carrot, potato and onion then break in an egg and add italian herbs, garlic salt and paprika then enough breadcrumbs so it sticks together.

cautis, Oct 11, 7:27am
I also add grated mushroom, carrot and zucchini. The kids have no idea!

petal1955, Oct 11, 7:28am
Try These... they are the BEST ! ! ! !

RISSOLES/MEATBALLS

1 Large onion chopped and cooked in a little butter in the microwave

add that to a large mixing bowl

1 teaspoon of crushed garlic

1 teaspoon of fresh ginger

1 tablespoon of HP sauce or tomato sauce

good dash of worchester sauce

good dash of soya sauce

1 teaspoon dry mustard powder

also I add a small spoon ful of made mustard I use Coleman Hot English plus beef stock powder and any other you might like to add for flavour

1 tablespoons of brown sugar

1/2 -3/4 cup breadcrumbs

1 egg

500 grms of mince

Mix well and place in plastic bag in fridge overnight for all flavours tomix. Shape into patties/ballswith wet hands and fry.

gaspodetwd, Oct 11, 7:40am
I find the key is to using dried onion - fresh makes the mixture too wet. That way it is a true beef burger still - any other flavourings make it a rissole to me.

jenna68, Oct 11, 10:11pm
x1
A tried and true family recipe, I will have no other pattie on my burger lol -

MEAT PATTIES

700 ish grams mince
1 lge onion, fine chopped
S & P (plenty of it)
2 tsps beef stock
1 cup grated cheese
1 egg
Crisp breadcrumbs for crumbing

Mix all above together RELLY WELL - shape into 8 balls and squish well tog, roll in breadcrumbs and place in oil in the frypan, using a spoon, push on each pattie to flatten more into a pattie shape - cook until no longer pink and that's it - these are super on the BBQ too, my MIL has to make them for every family BBQ and always someone asks for the recipe - it's the cheese that makes them so tasty. I grill slice of cheese on the top and bottom of split hamburger buns, throw on the pattie and using a fork spread/mush it right to the edge of the bun, cover with lashings of tomatoe sauce, put the lid on and you have a cheeseburger - juicy and cheesy with sauce dripping every where lol:o)

mber2, Oct 12, 3:41am
someone on here had a recipes for rissoles and it had moroccan in it, and i think it was on this thread about three weeks ago, so if u have got the recipe can you please put it up again.
Thanks

guest, Apr 6, 7:11am
Wdx45O bydvzpyxpjcm