Looking for a dessert Recipe using caramel sauce

pentax1, Jun 30, 4:46am
I bought some caramel sauce and some berry sacue yesterday as it was cheap and now I would like a recipe for a dessert using them if anyone has one or any ideas on how to use them apart from just pouring them on the top of something.

pentax1, Jun 30, 4:54am
oops should be berry sauce, and surely there is someone who can help me.

indy95, Jun 30, 5:34am
Pentax1 check the Desserts thread which I have just bumped for you. Posts 62 and 63 are both scrumptious and can be adapted to use your caramel sauce. I'm sure there are other recipes in the thread which you could use but haven't had time to look through it.

alewis, Jun 30, 5:50am
sticky date pudding with caramel sauce
pour over apples and make a caramel crumble
weetbix delux slice mix put carmel sauce in

wildebeest, Jun 30, 6:48am
from loveintheoven.com baking blog!! so delicious!! just use caramel sauce instead of dulce de leche!!

•1/2 cup salted or unsalted butter, cut into pieces (115g)
•1 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
•1/4 cup (25g) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
•3 large eggs
•1 cup (200g) sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 cup (140g) flour
•optional: 1 cup (100 g) toasted pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
•1 cup Dulce de Leche (or Cajeta)
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C).
2.Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
3.Melt the butter and chocolate pieces together in a medium saucepan until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth. Add in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the sugar, vanilla, then the flour. Mix in the nuts, if using.
4.Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
5.Drop one-third of the Dulce de Leche, evenly spaced, over the brownie batter, then swirl through it with a knife. Spread the remaining brownie batter over, then drop spoonfuls of the remaining Dulce de Leche in dollops over the top of the brownie batter. Slightly marble the dulce de leche with a knife.
6.Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.

indy95, Jul 1, 5:34am
Pentax1 check the Desserts thread which I have just bumped for you. Posts 62 and 63 are both scrumptious and can be adapted to use your caramel sauce. I'm sure there are other recipes in the thread which you could use but haven't had time to look through it.

wildebeest, Jul 1, 6:48am
from loveintheoven.com baking blog! so delicious! just use caramel sauce instead of dulce de leche!

•1/2 cup salted or unsalted butter, cut into pieces (115g)
•1 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
•1/4 cup (25g) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
•3 large eggs
•1 cup (200g) sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 cup (140g) flour
•optional: 1 cup (100 g) toasted pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
•1 cup Dulce de Leche (or Cajeta)
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C).
2.Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
3.Melt the butter and chocolate pieces together in a medium saucepan until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth. Add in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the sugar, vanilla, then the flour. Mix in the nuts, if using.
4.Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
5.Drop one-third of the Dulce de Leche, evenly spaced, over the brownie batter, then swirl through it with a knife. Spread the remaining brownie batter over, then drop spoonfuls of the remaining Dulce de Leche in dollops over the top of the brownie batter. Slightly marble the dulce de leche with a knife.
6.Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.