Recipe please...2 min noodles in corn fritters

anne1955, Jun 18, 6:46am
I saw it on TV I think recently thought it was a meal in a min reicpe but might have been another places one.It used2 min noodles not the flavor bit and was in a cooked fritter.Think they where corn ones but not positive..anyone know the reicpe please?

jag5, Jun 18, 6:58am
I often use left over noodles for fritters....nice base.You can add anything you desire...plus seasoning and egg to hold together.....very yummy

rainrain1, Jun 18, 8:41am
you could probably use noodles in this one, omitting the polenta

Corn Frittersserve with crispy bacon and grilled tomatoes.

75g self-raising flour
1 cup polenta
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
Juice of a lemon
1 cup corn kernels
Olive oil

Combine flour, polenta, salt and baking powder. Whisk together egg, milk, lemon juice and add to the dry ingredients along with the corn. Mix until batter is smooth. Heat a little oil in a heavy based fry pan. Drop spoonfuls of batter into the hot oil and cook on both sides until golden.

mercbens, Jun 18, 8:52am
From a Google search.

Ingredients:Servings: 18 Servings

85 g flavoured Maggi 2-minute noodles
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
310 g corn kernels, drained
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup milk
oil (for cooking)
Change Measurements: US | Metric

Directions:
Prep Time: 5 mins

Total Time: 8 mins
1 Lightly break the noodles into a bowl, pour over boiling water to cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes, drain noodles into a colander and return to the bowl.
2 Stir in the beaten eggs, flour, corn kernels, chives, parsley, flavour sachet and milk.
3 Heat a non stick pan, brush with oil, and drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan and cook until golden, turn over and cook until set.

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/2-minute-noodle-corn-pancakes-320442#ixzz1PcF01bGS

propagator, Jun 19, 3:36am
Savoury Fritters(makes 10)

1 pkt 2 minute chicken noodles
4 eggs lightly beaten
2 shallots finely chopped
2 rashers bacon chopped and lightly fried
Cook noodles (without flavouring) then drain.Combine noodles with flavour sachet, eggs shallots and bacon.Place egg rings in a nonstick fry pan and spoon enough mixture to fill the ring.Cook on both sides until golden.

anne1955, Jun 19, 6:46am
I saw it on TV I think recently thought it was a meal in a min reicpe but might have been another places one.It used2 min noodles not the flavor bit and was in a cooked fritter.Think they where corn ones but not positive.anyone know the reicpe please!

jag5, Jun 19, 6:58am
I often use left over noodles for fritters.nice base.You can add anything you desire.plus seasoning and egg to hold together.very yummy