VEGETABLES IN CHOCOLATE

elliehen, Jun 18, 8:16am
It seemed too good to be true...vegetables wrapped in chocolate!From the wrapper of a US snack bar called "Organic Chocolate Dream Greens":

INGREDIENTS
Organic dried fruit blend - raisins, dates, bananas with organic rice flour
Organic raw cashews
Organic dark chocolate
Organic tapioca syrup
Organic freeze-dried vegetable blend: carrot juice, spinach leaf, broccoli sprouts, kale
Organic rice protein
Sunflower lecithin
Organic vanilla extract
Organic sunflower oil
Sea salt

It did taste mostly of vegetables and was very palatable ;)

hezwez, Jun 18, 8:34pm
Ha ha why don't you check the kilojoules on the wrapper? Or just cut to the chase and deep-fry Mars bars like our friend Elvis.

rainrain1, Jun 18, 8:45pm
Wow one would have to be pretty hungry to want to taste those, do they come with a spit bucket?

elliehen, Jun 18, 11:19pm
hezwez, 180 calories, and a one-off novelty item...

rainrain, as for your spit bucket, I suppose the contents of a stomach after veg mains and a fruity chocolate dessert could be regurgitated and moulded into one of these...if you'd like to experiment;)

norse_westie, Jun 19, 2:15am
Sounds awesome. I'd love to try it, but wouldnt want to make it. Can you buy it here?

elliehen, Jun 19, 3:12am

rainrain1, Jun 19, 5:26am
I'll let you know....but people don't really eat that stuff do they?

elliehen, Jun 19, 8:16am
It seemed too good to be true.vegetables wrapped in chocolate!From the wrapper of a US snack bar called "Organic Chocolate Dream Greens":

INGREDIENTS
Organic dried fruit blend - raisins, dates, bananas with organic rice flour
Organic raw cashews
Organic dark chocolate
Organic tapioca syrup
Organic freeze-dried vegetable blend: carrot juice, spinach leaf, broccoli sprouts, kale
Organic rice protein
Sunflower lecithin
Organic vanilla extract
Organic sunflower oil
Sea salt

It did taste mostly of vegetables and was very palatable ;)

hezwez, Jun 19, 8:34pm
Ha ha why don't you check the kilojoules on the wrapper! Or just cut to the chase and deep-fry Mars bars like our friend Elvis.

rainrain1, Jun 19, 8:45pm
Wow one would have to be pretty hungry to want to taste those, do they come with a spit bucket!

elliehen, Jun 19, 11:19pm
hezwez, 180 calories, and a one-off novelty item.

rainrain, as for your spit bucket, I suppose the contents of a stomach after veg mains and a fruity chocolate dessert could be regurgitated and moulded into one of these.if you'd like to experiment;)

norse_westie, Jun 20, 2:15am
Sounds awesome. I'd love to try it, but wouldnt want to make it. Can you buy it here!

rainrain1, Jun 20, 5:26am
I'll let you know.but people don't really eat that stuff do they!

guest, Dec 7, 10:06pm
hi chef

guest, Dec 8, 9:34pm
sni is cool

guest, Dec 8, 9:35pm
yes it is

guest, Dec 8, 9:36pm
BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUDE!

guest, Dec 8, 9:37pm
bristsh people are mean