Dessert ideas help please

crosse50, Jun 19, 8:43pm
has anyone got any good recipies or ideas for desserts i can make a few days before needed. have got about 40-50 people and want to make some each night, thanks

murdoc4, Jun 19, 8:54pm
Make some pavs - they freeze excellent and only take a short time to thaw!Chocolate brownies, slice and reheat in low temp oven covered loosely in foil and serve with scoop of ice cream.Cheesecakes are best eaten 1-2 days after making, I even freeze my leftover slices and they taste perfect when thawed slowly.Crumbles - make the fruit up into roasting trays and refridgerate....make up the crumble topping and put into snaplock bags until you assemble everything on the night needed.Self-saucing puds can be made and reheated gently, I have a good one for a ginger and toffee self-saucing pud if you want, I often have extra leftover that I reheat and it tastes just the same!Meringues.

dreamers, Jun 19, 9:04pm
http://www.reluctantgourmet.com/keylime.htm
this can be prepared in advanced and is delicious.I just use ordinary limes.

cookessentials, Jun 19, 9:33pm
We have a desserts thread on here. I shall bump it up for you to give you some ideas.

murdoc4, Jun 20, 8:54pm
Make some pavs - they freeze excellent and only take a short time to thaw!Chocolate brownies, slice and reheat in low temp oven covered loosely in foil and serve with scoop of ice cream.Cheesecakes are best eaten 1-2 days after making, I even freeze my leftover slices and they taste perfect when thawed slowly.Crumbles - make the fruit up into roasting trays and refridgerate.make up the crumble topping and put into snaplock bags until you assemble everything on the night needed.Self-saucing puds can be made and reheated gently, I have a good one for a ginger and toffee self-saucing pud if you want, I often have extra leftover that I reheat and it tastes just the same!Meringues.

zx8mzlbzi, Jul 16, 4:06pm
Kewl you should come up with that. Exleelcnt!

e3qfdinqfug, Jul 18, 11:26pm
You know what, I'm very much iniclned to agree.