Does anybody know of any cake decorating courses

morgyz4, Jun 23, 12:03am
i am looking for a cake decorating course in or around masterton even in palmerston north or wellington. I am especially interested in working with chocolate.

cookessentials, Jun 23, 3:03am
Hi Morgyz4, I have been trying to organise cake decorating evenings at our store. I have been in contact with the Masterton cake decorating guild ( the president is a customer) she was keen, however, she is very busy with cake making. I also have another lady who may be keen, however, i have yet to have more discussions with her in regards to this. If you Google "cake decorationg guild masterton" you should be able to get the details there. They meet once a month ( which many of my customers reckon is not often enough) and prefer that you become a guild member. The lady to speak with ( the one who looked at doing some classes through our store) is the one to talk to and her name is Beth Fuge.

morgyz4, Jun 23, 8:10pm
hi cookessentials thanks for that I am already looking into joining them I would be very very keen to do a course if you got it up and running my sister in-law is also wanting to join.So you would have two definates for a course.

cookessentials, Jun 23, 9:22pm
I have at least 8-10 people keen so far and even have a venue a couple of doors along from the shop. I shall have another talk to Beth and see what we can do. The Belgian lady is very in to chocolates and decorating which could be good.