Please give me your ideas....

babytears, Jun 26, 12:03am
for storing recipes.... I have my own recipe book with loads of recipes in there that I use, but I have loads of loose paper with recipes on them that are causing me some grief... they're everywhere. I want something to store them all nicely... I'm thinking I might just have to get a new book and start again :( .... unless you lovely people can think of something else

theanimal1, Jun 26, 12:09am
clearfile folder thingy lol

indy95, Jun 26, 12:19am
I have been storing mine in a clearfile "thingy" too but things are getting seriously out of control ( again ) and I'm going to spend several Sunday afternoons pasting all the pieces of paper and yellowing newspaper cuttings into a very big hard cover book. Have been meaning to do this for quite some time but have decided that 2011 will have to be the year when I actually do it.

babytears, Jun 26, 12:27am
Yip I thought of that too... I am buying a new printer soon and will put everything on computer and print - boy oh boy what a job - several sundays indeed!

cookessentials, Jun 26, 12:57am
I have a hand written book...something for the great grand children. I have alot of old family recipes which are nice to hand on.

kumerakid, Jun 26, 1:51am
i have mine on file cards, which i store in the file box that way i flick thru and pull out receipe card and put back when finished

babytears, Jun 26, 2:28am
Yes I love the idea of hand-writtenrecipe books... especially to pass on... I like your idea to kumerakid