Bef casserole recipe with no vegetabes please!!!

emobelle, Jun 28, 12:54am
hey there im cookign for my mother this evening who does nto eat vegetables or tomatoes onins .. you get the picture so i need a define recipe for a casserole please help me i have just over a hour to prepare this .. !!!

pheebs1, Jun 28, 1:02am
what meat do you have out and can you put veges in food processer so that you can still have them for flavour that way she wont notice them when they cook down but the flavour and nutrition is still there

pheebs1, Jun 28, 1:09am
brown your meat, floured first if poss and put in your casserole dish
then if you canwould start bychucking carrots and onions and mushrooms in a food processor blittz them finely and fry off in the pan you cooked meat in
put in casserole dish
ass red wine to deglase the panadd some beef stock and may be just a hint of tomatoe paste(she wont taste it)
add some herbs salt pepper
and cook slow and long
failing that take her out for dinner somewhere else!

lythande1, Jun 28, 2:13am
Does not eat vegetables? She not died of vitamin deficiencies then?

lx4000, Jun 28, 3:20am
add mashed pumpkin!! it hides well and adds great flavour:)

Add vegie stock, onion stock or get a maggi onion and bacon soup mix and add that:)

I would add the veggies and when its time to serve, don't give here the veggies but she will get the flavour and goodness from them:):):):)

klc1, Jun 28, 6:59am
If you take away the veges, toms, and onions, all you have left is meat and gravy.

mbos, Jun 29, 5:39am
Tell her to pick them out.Can't be doing with fussy adults thinking the person good enough to cook for them should do all the working around their megrims.

pom-pom, Jun 29, 7:03am
Does your Mum have some kind of intolerance eg fructose or does she just not like vegetables? If the latter, how did she get you to eat yours when you were a kid? My hubby hates green veg but that's OK 'cos I just tell my duaghter she'll grow a beard like daddy if she dosn't eat her greens - she loves them (I think - or perhaps she just hates the idea of being hairy, I'm not sure!!! It might be worth clarifying if you're going to get any useful recipe posts!!!