I wanna compile my recipes

fee1965, Jun 12, 5:52am
how have you compiled yours?at present mine are manly written or glues into a 1B5 exercise book - boring huh?I can't find a really cool folder/book/file for them, would like handwritten ones I can put in plus option to hole-punch and add photcopied ones

alewis, Jun 12, 6:00am
clear files are great, also a boxwith tab sections they are available in stationery shops and look lovely

mackenzie2, Jun 12, 6:10am
I just copy and print out also, mine are in a 1B5 also, butI also have a couple of books that are handwritten (BUT they are starting to fade)

rosathemad, Jun 12, 6:46am
Kikki K have some cool recipe files, if you're keen on handwritten (pricey though). Personally I love the searchability of my blog as a recipe file but that would be the geeky option. ;-)

shelleigh, Jun 12, 11:18pm
I agree with the clear files - they keep the recipes clean and you can take them out to photocopy if someone wants one.

jhan, Jun 13, 12:14am
I'm compiling mine on my new kindle3. I can prop it up on the kitchen bench. The files are .pdf typed up in MS office and printed to pdf file, transferred over usb.

nzbadger, Jun 13, 3:07am
Clear File here.
I copy & paste & print out in the same Font / colour.

Can add more clear file pages as required.
Have the recipes on the computer & printed out in the clear file.
When someone wants the recipe I can copy & paste into an email or print out a hard copy & hand to them.

kinna54, Jun 13, 3:17am
Clear files here. I had a massive sort out a while ago, good job for a wet day.
All cakes etc, in one coloured file, savoury in another colour etc. You can buy all different sizes in clearfiles, and are wipe down if the granddies are helping and get food splashes on things!