Kids finger food?!?!?

nikki.bt, Jun 12, 5:44am
not sure where to put this - but I need help. I have a kids pool party age 6 boys. and have to supply food. not a problem except I can heat anything so no cheerios, sausage rolls etc... any ideas?

karlachikkidy, Jun 12, 8:04pm
LITTLE SANDWICHES, CAKES, FRUIT KEBABS, CHIPS,

nzl99, Jun 12, 10:31pm
Little meat patties or meat balls... cold is OK too.Does the party have a theme?

norse_westie, Jun 13, 1:10am
Vegies sticks and hummus.

wheelz, Jun 13, 1:31am
kebabs of grapes and marshmellows go very fast . You could cook the cheerios and still serve them cold, most will still gobble them down, esp. if there's tomato sauce.

wayneandjudith, Jun 15, 6:49am
Heat the cheerios gently, then put in a large thermos flask with some boiling water. Works a treat.

wayneandjudith, Jun 15, 6:52am
Cut some oranges in half, juice then scrape out the flesh till smooth on the inside, and fill with coloured jelly. Once set, slice them to make half-moon crescent slices.

wayneandjudith, Jun 15, 6:54am
Buy some mallowpuffs. Swipe with a knife dipped in hot water to slightly soften the chocolate on top and immediately stick brightly coloured smarties or pebbles or MnMs on top

tania007, Jun 15, 10:28am
sandwiches cut out with biscuit cutters, mini meatballs on toothpicks,fruit kebabs, popcorn, cold homemade quiche or bacon egg pie or savouries, fairy bread, mini muffins, fruit sticks with dip, chocolate crackles, ricebubble square can add marshmellows and mars bar make it even yummier.

tigerlilly16, Jun 15, 11:34am
can imagine those going down a treat at an adult part too - mmmm chocolate boobies!

kiwibubbles, Jun 16, 8:51am
yep i've heard of ppl putting saveloys in a thermos - apparently works a treat! :)

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 17, 11:14pm
i send my partner to work sometimes with a pack of frankfurters in a thermos of boiling water with buns and sauce for him and the guys and they are still perfectly hot at lunch time. guaranteed awesome :)