Beef snitzel, made in muffin tins and

simber1, Jun 11, 7:12am
topped with stuffing and then fold snitzel over top and cook.Is it really that easy and are they nice?Any simple tips anyone could share please?thanks

uli, Jun 11, 8:37am
How do you get a schnitzel into a muffin tin?
Mine would be far too big for a tin.

Why not simply fry them?
Takes all of 2 minutes and they are very nice like that.

simber1, Jun 11, 9:31am
i have a surplus of it and want to make something different and it is for about 10 working men for smoko so frying ip up and dishing it up on a plate as a meal isnt really a option.

motorbo, Jun 11, 9:33am
maybe hard to fold and fit it all maybe thinly slice and add to the stuffing mix cheese on top? i dunno worth a try and ignore Uli that person is very close minded

simber1, Jun 11, 9:42am
yes it is rather thin cuts of meat and i think i will give it a go, if it doesnt work then i wont try it again.

otterhound, Jun 11, 9:48am
Let us know if it works!Sounds like a good alternative use for schnitzel.

juliewn, Jun 11, 10:30am
Roll strips of schnitzel around stuffing, use a toothpick to hold them together.. brown the outsides in a frying pan, then place them in an oven-dish and keep covered. Use the brownings in the pan to make a gravy, pour it over the stuffed schnitzels and bake about 30-40 minutes till tender.. great with mashed potatoes and green veges or salad..

lythande1, Jun 11, 8:05pm
You know it's a lot nicer to make a mix of mushrooms etc than stuffing. Then just fold into parcels, don't even need to tie really.